Ex-Senator Clinton has .52 favorability in Virginia

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I guess I should just accept that the more dishonest someone is, the higher their favorability rating will be. That sucks a mountain of ass too.

I dont like Rand Paul because he is too statist on foreign policy, spending, monetary policy, drugs, and taxation, but at least his father wants him to be president and i can say for sure that he isnt funded by drug cartels. Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, has recently said that the criticizing of banksters isnt good. She is a christian corporatist (because she talks about the "common good" which means less production) and she also supports the State of Israel because she wants to make armageddon come sooner. She even used Peter Paul so much that he got arrested.

Why was she telling a crowd of wealthy Democrats that the State should take away their money for the "common good" (when they could've gotten together and given their own money away instead of looting the fuck out of those who arent billionaires or are billionaires who dont say they want their money redistributed)?

[link]

EDIT: I just read up on peter paul and if what i just read about him is true, then she didnt get him arrested. Sorry for my error.

Last edited:

runzwithsizorz

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
"she also supports the State of Israel because she wants to make armageddon come sooner."

There are a lot of members here that think you are a nut case, but I was willing to hear you out. But with that statement right there, you have lost all credibility whatsoever. I'm willing to listen to most everyone, even moonbeam and others have made some good points. But seriously o_O

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
....She is a christian corporatist..

she also supports the State of Israel because she wants to make armageddon come sooner

I hardly think she is anything christian. I know many evangelical christians support Israel just in hopes of the armageddon but I suspect if she weren't a politician she would be an atheist.

Last edited:

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
"she also supports the State of Israel because she wants to make armageddon come sooner." There are a lot of members here that think you are a nut case, but I was willing to hear you out. But with that statement right there, you have lost all credibility whatsoever. I'm willing to listen to most everyone, even moonbeam and others have made some good points. But seriously
I got premil and postmil confused but the point still stands: she supports the State to stamp out behaviors she believes are sinful so that Jesus can start his kingdom on earth[link]

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Who cares? She won't even run. I think, even she knows better than to subject her self to scrutiny like she's never seen.....and she will be scrutinized heavily.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
The nightly wackos have arrived.

Sane people will not vote for that bitch ever. She'll make a far worse president than Bush or Obama. Doing the right things for the right reasons does not mean voting for her just because she's a woman either. There are some numb skulls who would, rather than vote for qualifications and character, just like they voted for skin color last time.

Last edited:

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004
Sane people will not vote for that bitch ever. She'll make a far worse president than Bush or Obama. Doing the right things for the right reasons does not mean voting for her just because she's a woman either. There are some numb skulls who would, rather than vote for qualifications and character, just like they voted for skin color last time.

Keep telling yourself that as the world passes you by. Because Mitt "binders of women/47%" Romney totally showed himself qualified.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Props to you for having the balls to call her a bitch and I agree with you that she would be even worse than Bush or Obama, but I will be surprised if she is not the next president.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Props to you for having the balls to call her a bitch and I agree with you that she would be even worse than Bush or Obama, but I will be surprised if she is not the next president.

Why props for someone referring to anyone as a bitch? Get your jollies from children calling people names from the safety of their basement, anonymous and hiding behind a keyboard and trying to be a tough boy on the internet.?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
IF we have a woman president, it will be her. She's got not only the experience and skills, but also the popularity.

That doesnt mean I think she will be president. Its possible the first female will be well after her time.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
Name her accomplishments, if any......name her qualifications, if any. I want to hear solid reasons why people would vote for her. Being a woman doesn't count.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

Having read many of your posts I think the entirety of P&N can agree that you are not the correct person to speak about what sane people will or will not do. You clearly understand nothing the same way that the sane do.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
IF we have a woman president, it will be her. She's got not only the experience and skills, but also the popularity.

That doesnt mean I think she will be president. Its possible the first female will be well after her time.
+1

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
If you're truly that ignorant, here, read up about her life and accomplishments: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton
being dependent on others doesnt count as accomplishments. She didnt get make money off many transactions that wouldnt have been there if it werent for the State.

Lawyers and people who work for the State arent true achievers and that's because they arent doing anything on their own... they wouldnt be getting paid if someone wasnt initiating force.

It's mostly mediocre and dumb people who work for the State because most bureaucrats and contractors for the State arent efficient, creative, or nice enough to make enough through only voluntary transactions. There are a few exceptions, but Hillary Clinton is not one of them.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Or her being fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and unethical conduct. We will not forget Benghazi either. Killary is an appropriate nick name.

Here are 3 reasons why she should never be president:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/...ns-Hillary-Clinton-Should-Never-Be-President#

Here are 10:
http://www.examiner.com/article/top-10-reasons-hillary-clinton-should-not-be-president

I was being sarcastic. If you really believe Hillary and Bill had people killed you're A420 kind of crazy.