Ex-ABC Consultant Fakes Interviews With Pelosi, Gates, And Others

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: Ldir
Originally posted by: Pabster
Story here.

I'll never understand how these "news" agencies allow this stuff to continue. A few others come to mind, the Reuters photographers and the other newspaper writer who was caught doing the same thing.

Not that ABC had any credentials to begin with - but this kind of shenanigan puts them right down with CBS. Absolutely zero credibility.

EDIT: Was this guy an AP writer also?

"former ABC News consultant fired last year "

Your summary is a lie. He was not part of the mainstream media. You have absolutely zero credibility.

again? wow, that's a big fucking surprise...

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: Pabster
Originally posted by: eits
again? wow, that's a big fucking surprise...

You trolling, or the fact that I was right...as usual?

haha you a selective reader extraordinaire!

completely disregard the nested text and try taking something out of context and input your own spin... as usual.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Shivetya
Originally posted by: Evan Lieb
Yeah, pretty sad, I agree. Though I find it mildly amusing that you save your indignation for ABC while ignoring several far worse acts of journalist disintegrity committed by Fox News, arguably the saddest excuse for journalism in civilized Western society. And considering ABC is far and away the best news channel out there, this rare event doesn't do much to harm their integrity, which is world renown at this point.

Got to love it. Divert from the topic to take a shot at Fox.

Were you born a loser? If not you sure succeeded at becoming one.

It you cannot stay on topic then don't post.

Feel free to do all the FOX bashing you want when it comes to a topic on a Fox reporter being found to have improper credentials making claims that are later proven false. Until then keep your rabid irrational hate filled moonbat ignorance to yourself.

How cute, did I touch a nerve? I'm perfectly on topic, thanks. Now make sure you remind your fellow Georgians that the Civil Rights Act still applies to the South and, while you're at it, let Republicans know too.