Eww.. you nasty!

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Opps, one sec guys.

Ok then. I was at Denny's with my buddy last Saturday night and these hot mamma's walk in and sit behind us. We'll were laughing and eating, etc.. My buddy starts burping really loud. The one hot girl turns to us and says "You are fu*in nasty. Stop it you ugly ignorant ass*ole." Well my buddy just laughed at her and said wait one sec...

Then he just let it rip His fart was so damn loud that I thought he ripped his seat apart! He was eating sausage, eggs, ham etc... Then the smell came WHEW!! God damn it stunk in that place. The girls were like "Eww.. you fu*in nasty." and left. We died laughing cause it was so funny.

:D

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: tec699
Opps, one sec guys.

Ok then. I was at Denny's with my buddy last Saturday night and these hot mamma's walk in and sit behind us. We'll were laughing and eating, etc.. My buddy starts burping really loud. The one hot girl turns to us and says "You are fu*in nasty. Stop it you ugly ignorant ass*ole." Well my buddy just laughed at her and said wait one sec...

Then he just let it rip His fart was so damn loud that I thought he ripped his seat apart! He was eating sausage, eggs, ham etc... Then the smell came WHEW!! God damn it stunk in that place. The girls were like "Eww.. you fu*in nasty." and left. We died laughing cause it was so funny.

why are you posting this?

1. are you proud of yourself for being 'fvcking nasty' as the girls have put it?
2. is this post some sort of reverse-psyche on yourself to convince you're cool but deep inside you desperately need attention from girls?
3. or are you just simply neffing?

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
Opps, one sec guys.

why are you posting this?

1. are you proud of yourself for being 'fvcking nasty' as the girls have put it?
2. is this post some sort of reverse-psyche on yourself to convince you're cool but deep inside you desperately need attention from girls?
3. or are you just simply neffing?

I was just chilling at the comp guy.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Azraele
I agree with the girls. :confused:

Probably one of those kids that have to do disgusting @#@ to get noticed.

Mark my words:
You wont get laid...ever

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Can't you guys accept the fact that he's not looking for company?

At least, I hope he's not.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: kermalou
you aren't married and don't have a girlfriend righhht...

more like never have and the only thing that ever neared his cratch was the palm of his hand

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Am I the only one who thought this was gonna be a Family Guy thread?

<cleveland>You nasty...</cleveland>

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
Opps, one sec guys.

they deserved it. :)