Evidence that Iraq has massed 250000 troups on Saudi border

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Last time: "It was a pretty serious fib"
In War, Some Facts Less Factual
Some US assertions from the last Iraq war dubious
By Scott Peterson / The Christian Science Monitor
MOSCOW -- When George H. W. Bush ordered American forces to the Persian Gulf ? to reverse Iraq's August 1990 invasion of Kuwait ? part of the administration case was that an Iraqi juggernaut was also threatening to roll into Saudi Arabia. Citing top-secret satellite images, Pentagon officials estimated in mid?September that up to 250,000 Iraqi troops and 1,500 tanks stood on the border, threatening the key US oil supplier. But when the St. Petersburg Times in Florida acquired two commercial Soviet satellite images of the same area, taken at the same time, no Iraqi troops were visible near the Saudi border ? just empty desert.

Turns out that the recent satelite PROOF of Iraqi rebulding of old nuclear development sites is also nothing but more Bush lies.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Turns out that the recent satelite PROOF of Iraqi rebulding of old nuclear development sites is also nothing but more Bush lies.

And where was this even remotely mentioned?

I also ask the question, does anyone know how reliable the Christian Science Monitor really is?

Desslok

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Last time: "It was a pretty serious fib" In War, Some Facts Less Factual Some US assertions from the last Iraq war dubious By Scott Peterson / The Christian Science Monitor MOSCOW -- When George H. W. Bush ordered American forces to the Persian Gulf ? to reverse Iraq's August 1990 invasion of Kuwait ? part of the administration case was that an Iraqi juggernaut was also threatening to roll into Saudi Arabia. Citing top-secret satellite images, Pentagon officials estimated in mid?September that up to 250,000 Iraqi troops and 1,500 tanks stood on the border, threatening the key US oil supplier. But when the St. Petersburg Times in Florida acquired two commercial Soviet satellite images of the same area, taken at the same time, no Iraqi troops were visible near the Saudi border ? just empty desert. Turns out that the recent satelite PROOF of Iraqi rebulding of old nuclear development sites is also nothing but more Bush lies.

Hmmm anyone think they might have been dug in and hiding??? Where in the article is the nuke site even mentioned? YAWN just another "I hate the Bush Admin" post.

Maybe we should have done like Nevell Chamberlin did back in 39, let him have Kuwait he will stop there her won't roll into Saudi Arabia. Appeasment just makes the aggresor more aggressive. Remember "Peace in our time"?

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
The CSM isnt quite the most reiable source, a bit biased if you ask me.
But then, a good government is always able to control what you see and hear on mass media.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: brtspears2
The CSM isnt quite the most reiable source, a bit biased if you ask me.
But then, a good government is always able to control what you see and hear on mass media.

But would it be biased against the (mostly Christian) US government in favor of an Islamic dictatorial government?

Anyway, Bush and Blair promised proof to the rest of the world and so far aren't giving any kind of evidence. A bit like Saddam saying he has proof that Osama is innocent of 9/11, but that he can't show it to you. Would you trust that?

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
no Iraqi troops were visible near the Saudi border

So when we attacked we didn't destroy anything?

Do some reading on Desert Shield/Storm. The exact locations of every element and their numbers are given in great detail.

That article is a crock of sheet to say the least.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
CSM is highly respected for journalistic integrity.

Bush just came out with claims that Iraq would develop nukes in 6 months and so on citing internation Atomic energy agency documents which actually say something completely different. His satelite evidence of rebuilding is also false just like his Dad's

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Moonbeam: Instead of mere invective aimed at current and former administrations, let's hear your constructive solutions. It is extremely likely, if not certain, that Saddam Hussein has stockpiled chemical and biological weapons. He has used them in the past against both his neighbors and his own people. He is also interested in acquiring nuclear weapons, and due to his track record, significant probability exists that he would use those as well.

What do you suggest we do about this? Nothing?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
rolleye.gif

Moonie, many of my buddies from the Army were THERE. I had just gotten out about a year before the war and was still in contact with many of those I served with. Tell me, did Bush and company go into Iraq and make fake bunkers, Tank traps, and troops? Did they hire thousands of Hollywood stand ins to surrender to American troops for "effect?"

They were there Moonie. They were there... right smack on the border. You may be able to fake photographs, but you can't keep thousands of troops quiet, or get them all to tell the same "lie."

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Moonbeam: Instead of mere invective aimed at current and former administrations, let's hear your constructive solutions. It is extremely likely, if not certain, that Saddam Hussein has stockpiled chemical and biological weapons. He has used them in the past against both his neighbors and his own people. He is also interested in acquiring nuclear weapons, and due to his track record, significant probability exists that he would use those as well.

He had that crap in '90 too, and before that as well. Iraq used nasty sh!t in the war against Iran too. Why does it suddenly become so much more threatening? Why do we need to do something about it now, while it was unimportant in the first Gulf war? The government failed to get Osama, and needs a succes before people start to think about 9/11 and the promises that those who had done that would be brought to trial. It has always been like that, and it always will. War is a good way to distract people.

Saddam has been using chemical and biological weapons against the Iraqi Kurds for quite a while now, and that is bad. Yet I don't hear anyone about the fact that Turkey (one of our 'allies') commits a lot of crimes against the Turkish Kurds (taking away their basic human rights, locking people up in prison without trial and raping them there, killing, etc.). Should we go in and take out the Turkish government too? Maybe replace them with a pro-Islamic government instead of the 'democratic' government they have now? (current government forbade a lot of Islamic things out of fear for fundamentalism)

Saddam was bad then, and is bad now, but there is no reason why we need to go after him right now if there was no reason to get him during the Gulf war. Back then people in the Middle-East were opposed to Saddam too, and although not many like him nowadays (especially not Iraqi) not many will agree with an attack, as it will hit the population much harder than it will affect Saddam himself. I doubt he'll be hunted down this time (too costly, both in resources as well as in time), and all it will accomplish is that the Iraqi economy will be struck even harder and that Saddam will be able to put up even more monuments to commemorate his brave hiding to chase away the American devils. It will strengthen his position rather than weakening it.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Last time: "It was a pretty serious fib"
In War, Some Facts Less Factual
Some US assertions from the last Iraq war dubious
By Scott Peterson / The Christian Science Monitor
MOSCOW -- When George H. W. Bush ordered American forces to the Persian Gulf ? to reverse Iraq's August 1990 invasion of Kuwait ? part of the administration case was that an Iraqi juggernaut was also threatening to roll into Saudi Arabia. Citing top-secret satellite images, Pentagon officials estimated in mid?September that up to 250,000 Iraqi troops and 1,500 tanks stood on the border, threatening the key US oil supplier. But when the St. Petersburg Times in Florida acquired two commercial Soviet satellite images of the same area, taken at the same time, no Iraqi troops were visible near the Saudi border ? just empty desert.

You are kidding right? I guess the whole of the Gulf war was Hollywood staged. I guess all of the real live news photos we had of Iraqi soldiers giving up were just actors in a wonderfully staged melodrama. I guess we never landed on the Moon. This one's really over the top and you're stretching your own credibility with this.

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
i can't believe you dont believe that saddam had troops at the border during the pre gulf war times, come on, and all those troops we sent over never met opposition then huh? um, ok

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Skyclad1uhm1
Originally posted by: Astaroth33

He had that crap in '90 too, and before that as well. Iraq used nasty sh!t in the war against Iran too. Why does it suddenly become so much more threatening? Why do we need to do something about it now, while it was unimportant in the first Gulf war? The government failed to get Osama, and needs a succes before people start to think about 9/11 and the promises that those who had done that would be brought to trial. It has always been like that, and it always will. War is a good way to distract people.

Saddam has been using chemical and biological weapons against the Iraqi Kurds for quite a while now, and that is bad. Yet I don't hear anyone about the fact that Turkey (one of our 'allies') commits a lot of crimes against the Turkish Kurds (taking away their basic human rights, locking people up in prison without trial and raping them there, killing, etc.). Should we go in and take out the Turkish government too? Maybe replace them with a pro-Islamic government instead of the 'democratic' government they have now? (current government forbade a lot of Islamic things out of fear for fundamentalism)

Saddam was bad then, and is bad now, but there is no reason why we need to go after him right now if there was no reason to get him during the Gulf war. Back then people in the Middle-East were opposed to Saddam too, and although not many like him nowadays (especially not Iraqi) not many will agree with an attack, as it will hit the population much harder than it will affect Saddam himself. I doubt he'll be hunted down this time (too costly, both in resources as well as in time), and all it will accomplish is that the Iraqi economy will be struck even harder and that Saddam will be able to put up even more monuments to commemorate his brave hiding to chase away the American devils. It will strengthen his position rather than weakening it.

The difference is that in the post-9/11 world, the fear is that Saddam will ally with Islamic terrorists ("the enemy of my enemy is my friend") to give them a means to kill tens of thousands, to millions of people in the US. 9/11 brought into sharp focus the reality that terrorists have both the will and the ability to hurt the United States (and her people) here at home. If removing Saddam from power significantly reduces the possibility of a nuclear bomb going off here in my hometown, or the possibility of a major biological attack, then I'm all for it.

I do, however, believe the "Disarm, Or Else" plan holds some promise, even if I do not seriously believe Saddam will accept any such thing.

smp

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Zakath15
And where was this even remotely mentioned? I also ask the question, does anyone know how reliable the Christian Science Monitor really is?

Yeah, good question .. and how reliable is CNN then really?

smp

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000

You won't hear about this because Turkey is an economic friend to the states .. to be more accurate, you could say that the weapons that they use against those same kurds are purchased from american corps.

Anyone remember back in the gulf war, the media was going crazy with these images of iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators .. oh the atrocities .. anyways, turns out it was a PR firm that came up with the whole thing. I'de look for a link or something but most people already have their minds made up, those who've seen them talk about this (even in the mainstream media btw) know what I'm talking about. Wag the dog.

MaDHaVoK

Mar 7, 2001
All you Bush haters are just lame..... How about we do nothing to Iraq just like YOU want.... Here is the catch when Saddam blows up a nuke in one of our cities, you can't say sh|t. Now complaining what family or friends of yours died.... no whining about your radiation poisoning.... just deal with it becuase thats apparently what you want.

ToBeMe

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
And here we have more Moonbeam Dreams...............you just keep dreamin' beamer.............you're good at that!;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
And now for the rest of the story:

The White House is now making its case. to Congress and the public for another invasion of Iraq; President George W. Bush is expected to present specific evidence of the threat posed by Iraq during a speech to the United Nations next week.

But past cases of bad intelligence or outright disinformation used to justify war are making experts wary. The questions they are raising, some based on examples from the 1991 Persian Gulf War, highlight the importance of accurate information when a democracy considers military action.

"My concern in these situations, always, is that the intelligence that you get is driven by the policy, rather than the policy being driven by the intelligence," says former US Rep. Lee Hamilton (D) of Indiana, a 34-year veteran lawmaker until 1999, who served on numerous foreign affairs and intelligence committees, and is now director of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington. The Bush team "understands it has not yet carried the burden of persuasion [about an imminent Iraqi threat], so they will look for any kind of evidence to support their premise," Mr. Hamilton says. "I think we have to be skeptical about it."

Examining the evidence

Shortly before US strikes began in the Gulf War, for example, the St. Petersburg Times asked two experts to examine the satellite images of the Kuwait and Saudi Arabia border area taken in mid-September 1990, a month and a half after the Iraqi invasion. The experts, including a former Defense Intelligence Agency analyst who specialized in desert warfare, pointed out the US build-up ? jet fighters standing wing-tip to wing-tip at Saudi bases ? but were surprised to see almost no sign of the Iraqis.

"That [Iraqi buildup] was the whole justification for Bush sending troops in there, and it just didn't exist," Ms. Heller says. Three times Heller contacted the office of Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney (now vice president) for evidence refuting the Times photos or analysis ? offering to hold the story if proven wrong.

The official response: "Trust us." To this day, the Pentagon's photographs of the Iraqi troop buildup remain classified.

After the war, the House Armed Services Committee issued a report on lessons learned from the Persian Gulf War. It did not specifically look at the early stages of the Iraqi troop buildup in the fall, when the Bush administration was making its case to send American forces. But it did conclude that at the start of the ground war in February, the US faced only 183,000 Iraqi troops, less than half the Pentagon estimate. In 1996, Gen. Colin Powell, who is secretary of state today, told the PBS documentary program Frontline: "The Iraqis may not have been as strong as we thought they were...but that doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me. We put in place a force that would deal with it ? whether they were 300,000, or 500,000."

John MacArthur, publisher of Harper's Magazine and author of "Second Front: Censorship and Propaganda in the Gulf War," says that considering the number of senior officials shared by both Bush administrations, the American public should bear in mind the lessons of Gulf War propaganda.

"These are all the same people who were running it more than 10 years ago," Mr. MacArthur says. "They'll make up just about anything ... to get their way."

On Iraq, analysts note that little evidence so far of an imminent threat from Mr. Hussein's weapons of mass destruction has been made public.

Critics, including some former United Nations weapons inspectors in Iraq, say no such evidence exists. Mr. Bush says he will make his decision to go to war based on the "best" intelligence.

"You have to wonder about the quality of that intelligence," says Mr. Hamilton at Woodrow Wilson.

"This administration is capable of any lie ... in order to advance its war goal in Iraq," says a US government source in Washington with some two decades of experience in intelligence, who would not be further identified. "It is one of the reasons it doesn't want to have UN weapons inspectors go back in, because they might actually show that the probability of Iraq having [threatening illicit weapons] is much lower than they want us to believe."

The roots of modern war propaganda reach back to British World War II stories about German troops bayoneting babies, and can be traced through the Vietnam era and even to US campaigns in Somalia and Kosovo.

While the adage has it that "truth is the first casualty of war," senior administration officials say they cherish their credibility, and would not lie.

In a press briefing last September, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld noted occasions during World War II when false information about US troop movements was leaked to confuse the enemy. He paraphrased Winston Churchill, saying: "Sometimes the truth is so precious it must be accompanied by a bodyguard of lies."

But he added that "my fervent hope is that we will be able to manage our affairs in a way that that will never happen. And I am 69 years old and I don't believe it's ever happened that I have lied to the press, and I don't intend to start now."

Last fall, the Pentagon secretly created an "Office of Strategic Influence." But when its existence was revealed, the ensuing media storm over reports that it would launch disinformation campaigns prompted its official closure in late February.

Commenting on the furor, President Bush pledged that the Pentagon will "tell the American people the truth."

Critics familiar with the precedent set in recent decades, however, remain skeptical. They point, for example, to the Office of Public Diplomacy run by the State Department in the 1980s. Using staff detailed from US military "psychological operations" units, it fanned fears about Nicaragua's leftist Sandinista regime with false "intelligence" leaks.

Besides placing a number of proContra, antiSandinista stories in the national US media as part of a "White Propaganda" campaign, that office fed the Miami Herald a make-believe story that the Soviet Union had given chemical weapons to the Sandinistas. Another tale ? which happened to emerge the night of President Ronald Reagan's reelection victory ? held that Soviet MiG fighters were on their way to Nicaragua.

The office was shut down in 1987, after a report by the US Comptroller-General found that some of their efforts were "prohibited, covert propaganda activities."

More recently, in the fall of 1990, members of Congress and the American public were swayed by the tearful testimony of a 15-year-old Kuwaiti girl, known only as Nayirah.

In the girl's testimony before a congressional caucus, well-documented in MacArthur's book "Second Front" and elsewhere, she described how, as a volunteer in a Kuwait maternity ward, she had seen Iraqi troops storm her hospital, steal the incubators, and leave 312 babies "on the cold floor to die."

Seven US Senators later referred to the story during debate; the motion for war passed by just five votes. In the weeks after Nayirah spoke, President Bush senior invoked the incident five times, saying that such "ghastly atrocities" were like "Hitler revisited."

But just weeks before the US bombing campaign began in January, a few press reports began to raise questions about the validity of the incubator tale.

Later, it was learned that Nayirah was in fact the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to Washington and had no connection to the Kuwait hospital.

She had been coached ? along with the handful of others who would "corroborate" the story ? by senior executives of Hill and Knowlton in Washington, the biggest global PR firm at the time, which had a contract worth more than $10 million with the Kuwaitis to make the case for war.

"We didn't know it wasn't true at the time," Brent Scowcroft, Bush's national security adviser, said of the incubator story in a 1995 interview with the London-based Guardian newspaper. He acknowledged "it was useful in mobilizing public opinion."

Intelligence as political tool

Selective use of intelligence information is not particular to any one presidential team, says former Congressman Hamilton.

"This is not a problem unique to George Bush. It's every president I've known, and I've worked with seven or eight of them," Hamilton says. "All, at some time or another, used intelligence to support their political objectives.

"Information is power, and the temptation to use information to achieve the results you want is almost overwhelming," he says. "The whole intelligence community knows exactly what the president wants [regarding Iraq], and most are in their jobs because of the president ? certainly the people at the top ? and they will do everything they can to support the policy.

"I'm always skeptical about intelligence," adds Hamilton, who has been awarded medallions from both the CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency. "It's not as pure as the driven snow."

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
smp here's your incubator story:

"Take the Kuwaiti babies story. Its origins go back to the first world war when British propaganda accused the Germans of tossing Belgian babies into the air and catching them on their bayonets. Dusted off and updated for the Gulf war, this version had Iraqi soldiers bursting into a modern Kuwaiti hospital, finding the premature babies ward and then tossing the babies out of incubators so that the incubators could be sent back to Iraq.

The story, improbable from the start, was first reported by the Daily Telegraph in London on September 5 1990. But the story lacked the human element; it was an unverified report, there were no pictures for television and no interviews with mothers grieving over dead babies.

That was soon rectified. An organisation calling itself Citizens for a Free Kuwait (financed by the Kuwaiti government in exile) had signed a $10m contract with the giant American public relations company, Hill & Knowlton, to campaign for American military intervention to oust Iraq from Kuwait.

The Human Rights Caucus of the US Congress was meeting in October and Hill & Knowlton arranged for a 15-year-old Kuwaiti girl to tell the babies' story before the congressmen. She did it brilliantly, choking with tears at the right moment, her voice breaking as she struggled to continue. The congressional committee knew her only as "Nayirah" and the television segment of her testimony showed anger and resolution on the faces of the congressmen listening to her. President Bush referred to the story six times in the next five weeks as an example of the evil of Saddam's regime.

In the Senate debate whether to approve military action to force Saddam out of Kuwait, seven senators specifically mentioned the incubator babies atrocity and the final margin in favour of war was just five votes. John R Macarthur's study of propaganda in the war says that the babies atrocity was a definitive moment in the campaign to prepare the American public for the need to go to war.

It was not until nearly two years later that the truth emerged. The story was a fabrication and a myth, and Nayirah, the teenage Kuwaiti girl, coached and rehearsed by Hill & Knowlton for her appearance before the Congressional Committee, was in fact the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. By the time Macarthur revealed this, the war was won and over and it did not matter any more."

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
haha, Moonie, I didn't read the whole thing, but I didn't have to. Once I saw it was a Democrat challenging Bush's team's intelligence reports, I knew I could quickly dismiss the article as an attempt by the Dems of chipping away at Bush's popularity approval. And yes, that's all it is. November elections are coming up, the Dems are scared and have not been able to crack Bush's poll numbers, especially the approval for the way he is handling the war on terrorism and, for the most part, his approach on Iraq. Just another attempt of the Dems at playing politics.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Here is the recent lie:

PRESIDENT MISSTATES ?FACTS?

In his meeting with Blair, Bush cited a satellite photograph and a report by the U.N. atomic energy agency as evidence of Iraq?s impending rearmament. However, in response to a report by NBC News, a senior administration official acknowledged Saturday night that the U.N. report drew no such conclusion, and a spokesman for the U.N. agency said the photograph had been misinterpreted.

Blair cited a newly released satellite photo of Iraq identifying new construction at several sites linked in the past to Baghdad?s development of nuclear weapons. And both leaders mentioned a 1998 report by the U.N.-affiliated International Atomic Energy Agency, or IAEA, that said Saddam could be six months away from developing nuclear weapons.

?I don?t know what more evidence we need,? Bush said, standing alongside Blair. ?We owe it to future generations to deal with this problem.?

In a joint appearance before the summit, the two leaders repeated their shared view that Saddam?s ouster was the only way to stop Iraq?s pursuit ? and potential use ? of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons.

?The policy of inaction is not a policy we can responsibly subscribe to,? Blair said as he joined Bush in trying to rally reluctant allies to deal with Saddam, perhaps by military force.

IAEA: NUCLEAR ABILITY DESTROYED

Contrary to Bush?s claim, however, the 1998 IAEA report did not say that Iraq was six months away from developing nuclear capability, NBC News? Robert Windrem reported Saturday.
Advertisement

Instead, Windrem reported, the Vienna, Austria-based agency said in 1998 that Iraq had been six to 24 months away from such capability before the 1991 Persian Gulf War and the U.N.-monitored weapons inspections that followed.

The war and the inspections destroyed much of Iraq?s nuclear infrastructure and required Iraq to turn over its highly enriched uranium and plutonium, Windrem reported.

In a summary of its 1998 report, the IAEA said that ?based on all credible information available to date ... the IAEA has found no indication of Iraq having achieved its program goal of producing nuclear weapons or of Iraq having retained a physical capability for the production of weapon-useable nuclear material or having clandestinely obtained such material.?

WHITE HOUSE ADMITS ERROR

A senior White House official acknowledged Saturday night that the 1998 report did not say what Bush claimed. ?What happened was, we formed our own conclusions based on the report,? the official told NBC News? Norah O?Donnell.

Meanwhile, Mark Gwozdecky, a spokesman for the U.N. agency, disputed Bush?s and Blair?s assessment of the satellite photograph, which was first publicized Friday. Contrary to news service reports, there was no specific photo or building that aroused suspicions, he told Windrem.

The photograph in question was not U.N. intelligence imaging but simply a picture from a commercial satellite imaging company, Gwozdecky said. He said that the IAEA reviewed commercial satellite imagery regularly and that, from time to time, it noticed construction at sites it had previously examined.

Gwozdecky said the new construction indicated in the photograph was no surprise and that no conclusions were drawn from it. ?There is not a single building we see,? he said.

Full Text

Digobick

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
LOL, Moonbeam. One of these days your hatred will consume you. Take a deep breath, and relax. Your desire to lead a rebellion and bring forth the "truth" (as you believe it to be) is doing nothing but causing people to turn away from your whimsical ravings.

smp

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
Originally posted by: CPA
haha, Moonie, I didn't read the whole thing, but I didn't have to. Once I saw it was a Democrat challenging Bush's team's intelligence reports, I knew I could quickly dismiss the article as an attempt by the Dems of chipping away at Bush's popularity approval. And yes, that's all it is. November elections are coming up, the Dems are scared and have not been able to crack Bush's poll numbers, especially the approval for the way he is handling the war on terrorism and, for the most part, his approach on Iraq. Just another attempt of the Dems at playing politics.

Many pepole don't vote because they don't see a difference between 'dems' and 'reps' ... I concur. This isn't about who is in power, this is about propaganda. The mud slinging between the two parties is a good smoke screen, people actually believe that they "have a choice".

edit: of course you didn't have to read the whole thing .. you think that if you read it you might fall prey to dem propaganda or something? I love the blind eye people turn to any information which does not support their ignorant sense of reality and security.

smp

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Digobick
LOL, Moonbeam. One of these days your hatred will consume you. Take a deep breath, and relax. Your desire to lead a rebellion and bring forth the "truth" (as you believe it to be) is doing nothing but causing people to turn away from your whimsical ravings.

Not me, of all the people on this board he seems to make most sense lately.