Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
imhotepmp:

Look at the 2000 results for those counties. :) I believe if you search for Ciba and find his post you'll see those counties voted heavily for Bush in 2000 as well. Something is wrong, but I remain unconvinced we have a major fraud. I'm not unwilling to be open minded however because I regard Bush as among the worst U.S. Presidents ever. They should bury him next to Garfield, uh, but wait until he dies. :)

-Robert

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by: imhotepmp
After you're finished reading these sites, here's another you may be interested in.
Not sure if the link was an attempt at mockery or just a little humor?
Maybe both?
A little of both.

I remember not too long ago in here when a thread was begun about a memo, posted by CNS, that linked Saddam and al Qaeda and all the libs in here could do is claim it was invalid because of the right-winged nature of the website. Yet, when this suppose election scam nonsense is posted on sites that are notorious for their left slant, people are taking off and running with this as if it's undeniably true.

So out of that you can decide how much was mockery and how much was humor, but there was a little of each in my reply.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Moose:

I'll be happy to send you a truly hateful pm, if that will make you feel better. :)

-Robert

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose

I had a brand new member send me a really hateful email, the poster knew how to block return PM's, had 1 post, prob used a spoofed IP... Mods froze the account, Interesting...

Heh. That sounds like what you did to me once. You sent me a hateful PM then you blocked me a couple PM's later. :p Sounds like poetic justice...

And if you think it's me think again. I had the chance to respond to your first vile PM to me with anger but I didn't. ;) I suggested you get some help. I still think you should get some help. And I would PM this to you but you don't accept my PMs. ;)

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Uh, TLC, are you saying the right wing nut jobs here shouldn't have been citing CNS? :)

Thank you for that.

-Robert

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: chess9
Moose:

I'll be happy to send you a truly hateful pm, if that will make you feel better. :)

-Robert

Make it a surprise Ok?;)

Seriously though, I'm all for any audits, recounts & very much in favor of a paper trail for every vote.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
I still want to know why CAD thinks the accusations were 'absurd' and 'wild'.

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by: chess9
Uh, TLC, are you saying the right wing nut jobs here shouldn't have been citing CNS? :)

Thank you for that.

-Robert
Thank you in return for promulgating the hypocrisy, Robert.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Gaard:

They aren't absurd or wild, but they are as yet unsubstantiated by someone credible.

CSG's from Iowa where they teach them "Horseshoe English". :)

-Robert

imhotepmp

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
Originally posted by: TastesLikeChicken
Originally posted by: imhotepmp
After you're finished reading these sites, here's another you may be interested in.
Not sure if the link was an attempt at mockery or just a little humor?
Maybe both?
A little of both.

I remember not too long ago in here when a thread was begun about a memo, posted by CNS, that linked Saddam and al Qaeda and all the libs in here could do is claim it was invalid because of the right-winged nature of the website. Yet, when this suppose election scam nonsense is posted on sites that are notorious for their left slant, people are taking off and running with this as if it's undeniably true.

So out of that you can decide how much was mockery and how much was humor, but there was a little of each in my reply.

How can you deny the numbers? Its not speculation, its not propaganda, its FACTS.

Look at the 2000 results for those counties. I believe if you search for Ciba and find his post you'll see those counties voted heavily for Bush in 2000 as well. Something is wrong, but I remain unconvinced we have a major fraud. I'm not unwilling to be open minded however because I regard Bush as among the worst U.S. Presidents ever. They should bury him next to Garfield, uh, but wait until he dies.

Do we have to? Wait till he dies that is. :) I.

[rant]Whenever someone post something like this people either mock and dismiss you, or just plain ol troll the thread. this may be because theyre scared to actual address the issues, or theyre so closed minded that they arent really listening. Way too many sheeps on this board and in america which is exactly why bush can get away with anything he wants. But not this time(crosses fingers). Its nice to see some open-mindedness on this forums.[/rant]

Give it some time chess, the facts will come out. I think this may be just the beginning.

Imouthes

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose

Anyway, you can remain the 2nd person I've ever blocked on AT in 6 years for the remainder of your time here.

Tell me, did you send the other guy hate PMs too before you blocked him?

Anyway, you might not want to criticize people for PMing and blocking when you do exactly the same thing. Hypocrite. Cheers. :beer:

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by: jpeyton
This is only the beginning. There is a possible story of the year developing here and there are more than enough people pursuing it.

Imagine writing the story that brings down a President.

Just bide your time.

Is it possible that if any of this was true, that Bush's second term would be revoked?

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: cobalt
This is only the beginning. There is a possible story of the year developing here and there are more than enough people pursuing it.

Just bide your time.
Is it possible that if any of this was true, that Bush's second term would be revoked?
Absolutely, but it would almost certainly have to go to the Supreme Court again. They set the precedent saying you don't have to count all ballots, so they would, in a sense, have to overturn themselves.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: cobalt

Just bide your time.

It would go to the courts, undoubtedly.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Infohawk
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
No, someone is calling you for what you are - a troll.

CsG

:roll:

I take it you're in a thread-crapping mood today?

How ya' doin' crimson?

Back so soon Crimson?

Nope - I'm in the calling a spade a spade mood today. Thanks for asking though troll.

CsG