Evidence FL politics can get worse

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Perhaps a silver lining might be that the greater the insanity the faster the self destruction. One can hope, at least.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Nov 8, 2012
Ron DeSantis is going to fucking crush things. Beautifully put a moronic press "reporter" in her place as she clearly tried to sew a narrative in with her question. What fucking morons we have now in the press

VashHT

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2007
Desantis acted like a child in that video, he just decides she asked her question and then won't shut up.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Ron DeSantis is going to fucking crush things. Beautifully put a moronic press "reporter" in her place as she clearly tried to sew a narrative in with her question. What fucking morons we have now in the press

Coming from the moron who has no standards for elected officials. You are an idiot.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
You demonstrated a lot of restraint in describing that mobile collection of rancid pond scum.
I try my best.

I can only guess that his mail bride pissed him off something fierce today with all of his attacks against any women he could possibly scream about.

I'm sure he'll make a new thread about how AOC has corrupted the soul of the nation by going to Texas to help people out.

You know, because he's clearly not a misogynist who hates women he can't buy from foreign countries.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004

If by crush things you mean destroy functioning government, then yes, you are correct. He seems to follow the same conservative strategy of the Texas politicians, which means turn all government responsibility over to private corporations and then blame them when things are fucked up.

Did you actually listen to the video you posted? The reporter was trying to provide context for her question. He had the attention span of Trump and couldn't let her finish a 10 second question. And then after she stood up for herself, and finally finished it, his answer is to blame someone else. Another member of the party of personal responsibility for everyone else.