EVGA RMA turnaround times

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
RMA'd my GTX 260 back to EVGA overnight yesterday, they just got it this morning, hoping to get it back by the time Borderlands hits Tuesday. I've always heard good things about EVGA, are they still pretty good about turnaround times on their RMAs?

I signed up for 2-day shipping back to me, so I'm really hoping they get something in the mail in time for me to get it back by the weekend.

We'll see I guess.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
Call them and make sure they don't forget. Their RMAs are excellent but I once had an occasion where they forgot about my stuff. I called them and they immediately followed through. So from what I can see, as long as your case is in line it will be taken care of normally (= very quickly).

Sentry2

Mar 21, 2005
Like Lopri said...I would call them just to make sure things are moving along nicely. I've never had any issues with an RMA...I think the longest that they took to ship out a replacement was 2 business days. I have experienced a wait where something happened and a step up card took longer then normal to ship out. I called and spoke with Mike(I think), Jeff, and Jacob(each person was for a different step up) and asked them what the hold up was... usually they were able to ship the card out that day and even upgraded the shipping to overnight for free... maybe that's because at times I've had about 20 cards or more registered with them... :confused: So if they don't send a card back to you within the stated turn around time you should call them and the WILL take care of you. :beer: