• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

EVGA queue. Can you check your status/standing?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Is there a way to verify your place in line for the EVGA queue? I listed for a few cards months ago and haven't heard a peep.

Engr62

May 31, 2001
No, you cannot verify your place in the queue. Per Evga's website (once logged in, select "My EVGA", then "My Notifies")...

"**PLEASE NOTE**
EVGA Staff and Customer Service do not have access to queue positions or estimated times for your notifies and as such, would not be able to give you that information via phone or email.
"

However, you can estimate where you are in the queue in a thread on Evga's forums. Specifically, on the Evga forums (in this thread on the EVGA Graphics Cards forum), forum member "enewt" keeps a tally of the most recent notifications sent for each card model based on what people report in that thread. So, you can see the current date/time at which the last notification has been sent for each model. You can then get a rough idea of where you are in line based on the last notification sent out for the card(s) you've signed up for. Of course, enewt's information is based solely on people reporting when they receive a notification--so, if someone receives a notification and doesn't report it, his table may not be completely accurate.

I feel your frustration. I signed up for the RTX 3080 XC3 Black on 10/6/2020 and the RTX 3070 XC3 Black on 10/31/2020. Neither of these models have made any movement on enewt's report in months, and it doesn't look like Evga is interested in producing any of their lower cost models.

Reactions: HomerJS

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Is there a way to verify your place in line for the EVGA queue? I listed for a few cards months ago and haven't heard a peep.
My oldest sign up is going on 8 months now and I got in a few of the ques 24 hours early because of their Elite program. Not holding my breath for an email.

• Wow
Reactions: Ajay
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Nvidia 36

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS