EVGA GTX 1070 SC Gaming $299.99 (GTX 1070ti $359.99) after coupon B&H Photo

Reinvented

Oct 5, 2005
What has been your experiencing shopping with B&H? Pretty reliable? Items arrive on time?

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Yeah, B&H is a top-tier (do they say "top shelf" in the UK?) vendor. Easily as good as Newegg, although I don't order nearly as much from B&H as Newegg. Mostly out of habit, more than anything else. And Newegg makes it easier to drill down on parts.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
What has been your experiencing shopping with B&H? Pretty reliable? Items arrive on time?

Ditto what others said. I've ordered high-end GPUs, printers, high-end headphones, etc. They always ship it the same day (unless they are closed down for a Jewish holiday) or the weekend, and I have had zero issues with them.

When you order an item, they will tell what day it will ship out, and they've never missed that deadline.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Oh, I forgot one more thing they do that is great.

They package their items WAY better than Newegg or Amazon does. Their shipping boxes and packing job almost look professional.

Reinvented

Oct 5, 2005
Oh, I forgot one more thing they do that is great.

They package their items WAY better than Newegg or Amazon does. Their shipping boxes and packing job almost look professional.

Cool, good to know! Just ordered a GPU from them, and am hoping that it's good! I read a few posts on them recently during the holidays that they shipped the wrong item. Someone had purchased a 2080 Ti and got a camera instead.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Cool, good to know! Just ordered a GPU from them, and am hoping that it's good! I read a few posts on them recently during the holidays that they shipped the wrong item. Someone had purchased a 2080 Ti and got a camera instead.

That can happen I'm sure with the sheer amount of packages being shipped during the holiday season, but I imagine it's pretty rare. I'm sure they took of the mistake, and that's what you want with a good retailer.