EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC GAMING, 06G-P4-2063-RX, 6GB GDDR6, HDB Fan $279.99 Shipped + Tax

gibster

Jan 18, 2002
Not to thread crap, but I would hold out for the brand new 2060KO that is just coming out for the same price.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Uhh. What is RTX 2060KO? Is that a particular AIB's name, or something from NVidia? I've never heard of NVidia naming one of their GPUs, "KO".

Yep, as I figured, basically brand-spam, from EVGA. Don't they have enough models already, between SC, XC, SSC, Ultra, Black, etc? Now "KO" too? (And "KO OC".) Sheesh.

Edit: Not to belittle your point, which I guess was, you can get a brand-new card from EVGA (at reference clocks) for the same money, with a three-year (I think) warranty included.

Though, to be certain, the unit in the OP is a slightly more "upscale" edition, if that could even be said of these cards.

Last edited:

gibster

Jan 18, 2002
Uhh. What is RTX 2060KO? Is that a particular AIB's name, or something from NVidia? I've never heard of NVidia naming one of their GPUs, "KO".

Yep, as I figured, basically brand-spam, from EVGA. Don't they have enough models already, between SC, XC, SSC, Ultra, Black, etc? Now "KO" too? (And "KO OC".) Sheesh.

Edit: Not to belittle your point, which I guess was, you can get a brand-new card from EVGA (at reference clocks) for the same money, with a three-year (I think) warranty included.

Though, to be certain, the unit in the OP is a slightly more "upscale" edition, if that could even be said of these cards.

Well, the OP model is single fan and takes up 3 slots, whereas the KO model has 2 fans and takes up only 2 slots... so yeah, I'd rather have the new one. The clocks may be tweaked, but I don't really care about 5% performance gain... Not sure what the B stock means, it may look near new, but this is an alternative I just found out about yesterday - I was also looking at a new 1660 Ti, but this KO seems like a better deal in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: VirtualLarry