eVGA for Ti4400?

RabidWeasle

Jun 2, 2002
I previously ordered an MSI Ti4400 and it was one from the lot 020 which are supposed to be bad, and i found that out after it commited suicide and i went online to read about it. anyways, i finally called the place i got it from because i had sent it back and after almost 3 weeks it still wasnt back to me, and they said that a lot of their customers were sending the cards back and offered to either send me another MSI card or an eVGA Ti4400 card....not wanting to get another 020 card from MSI, i told them to send me an eVGA card...question is, does anyone know if the eVGA cards are any good? hopefully i didnt make a stupid desicion...but i didnt want to risk getting another 020 card.....idk, im starting to hate computers...lol

jaybee

Apr 5, 2002
I think the eVGA will be fine. I have an eVGA GF2mx. Memory didn't overclock well, but that's the only downside. The eVGA 4400 should have the reference cooler, which works better than their ACS2 or whatever from what I hear.

jaybee

Mavrick007

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2001
It should be an ok card but I wouldn't expect to get huge amounts of overclocking from it.
It's a fast card anyway so you needn't worry about overclocking much.