EVGA 9800 GTX+

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Larrymon2000

Jul 8, 2005
Anyone know if they'd ship to Canada? Or would I most likely have to pay some massive shipping fee plus fees at the border?

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: chizow
asylumlan@asylumlan.com
Originally posted by: Zap
Originally posted by: chizow
Well, Zap dropped a nugget yesterday hinting the 9800GTX+ might be scrapped?

Huh? You mean what I said in nRollo's thread? That was because as of yesterday (when I posted) there was still an embargo on the GTX+.

Ah, I misinterpreted the italicized portion, which I wasn't sure of. :)

Glad we got that straightened out. :beer: Cheers!

Denithor

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
Originally posted by: shangshang
I'm interested in a review pitting two 9800GTX+'s in SLI against two 4850 in CF.

Also, would be nice to test them in games with both Physx and Havoc enabled. I have a strong feeling that a 9800GTX+ SLI setup will own any Physx games, and I am truely looking forward to the next release of games to take advantage of Physx. Physx just seems like a great advantage for any serious game developer to not take advantage of it. I'm going to wait and see.

Already done:
4850/4870 multiGPU shootout part 1
4850/4870 multiGPU shootout part 2

9800GTX+ in SLI crushes single GTX 280 and beats or matches CF 4870 in many benchmarks (except those where ATI cards generally win & CF scales better than SLI).

But at this point you can get a 4850 for $143AR which is damn hard to pass up (see hot deals forum for details).