Everyone's having a meet. Can we do one for NYC?

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
I couldn't join the last one, and I remember it wasn't that successful, but if there's enough people we can get a meet together this time I guess.

I'm picking Sunday November 10 for now. If it's good with everyone else, that'll be the set date. I can't think of any other place besides ESPN Zone at Times Square, so someone come up with ideas.

So who can join?

Set a positive date and time, and you will get this post stuck to the top as well.

AnandTech Moderator

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Originally posted by: bigrash9
I couldn't join the last one, and I remember it wasn't that successful, but if there's enough people we can get a meet together this time I guess.

I'm picking Sunday November 10 for now. If it's good with everyone else, that'll be the set date. I can't think of any other place besides ESPN Zone at Times Square, so someone come up with ideas.

So who can join?

Hah, I'm not old enough to get in there, hehe...

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Originally posted by: kevin000
Originally posted by: bigrash9

So who can join?

Hah, I'm not old enough to get in there, hehe...

how old are you? We can choose a place that allows younger people too

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
17 but I can pass for 18-20. 21 is hard, especially with all the carding going on. I almost got cought twice with my 'id' so I cut it up. Apparently it wasn't working...