Everybody's got a basket of dirty laundry - here's mine

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
laundry.jpg

anyone else have a basket of dirty laundry waiting to be done? mine's probably going to have to wait until my day off on Thursday.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
we washed laundry yesterday, me, wife and 2 kids worth...i think we have about 5 baskets to fold tonight :/

ArmchairAthlete

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2002
Yea I've got dirty laundry. These dorm laundry rooms are the worst too. Nowhere else can you pay 7 bucks to get soggy laundry that's not totally clean either. Yes I know how to use the stuff too. Pretty gross thinking of all the other people using the same machines.

Lollllll, saw the other thread. I don't have that sort of dirty laundry at least.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
damn... i had one full basket in the bedroom and one in the hallway and a 1/2 full one in the bathroom... so i dumped the bathroom and the bedroom one into one basket, took it downstairs and did all the laundtry... when i brought it back up clean. i saw that i walked right by the one in the hallway. :(

Originally posted by: loki8481
laundry.jpg

anyone else have a basket of dirty laundry waiting to be done? mine's probably going to have to wait until my day off on Thursday.
I thought you meant a different kind of dirty laundry. :eek: :p

But yeah, I do have laundry to do. I bought a dertergent today to use for laundry.