Every year around summer my eye grows uncontrolably ichy, possible allergy?

webnewland

Golden Member
Apr 21, 2001
4 years in a row now that my eyes goes very ichy during the summer. It is horribly ichy for a while, like couple of weeks and then it goes away. Could it be that i'm allergic to something, if so, should i take like clariton or something?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Keep your fingers out of your eyes.

When it happens wash your hands thoroughly and then wash your eyes out even more thoroughly. Then don't anything higher than your mouth. Not even to dry your face. Let it air dry.

Sounds like you're getting some sort of allergen in your eye.

Viper GTS

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Try poking out your eyes... Works for me... I've got a gal typing this out for me and I've never felt better...

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Was happening to me too until I stopped putting cayan pepper in my eyes and started taking an allergy pill. Modern medicine can cure anything.

ggavinmoss

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
You probably have allergies. Go to the doctor, get an allergy test.

Welcome to my hell.

-geoff

webnewland

Golden Member
Apr 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Keep your fingers out of your eyes.

When it happens wash your hands thoroughly and then wash your eyes out even more thoroughly. Then don't anything higher than your mouth. Not even to dry your face. Let it air dry.

Sounds like you're getting some sort of allergen in your eye.

Viper GTS

Man keeping finger out of my eyes is too difficult, now i know how smokers feel about addiction

Techronious

May 5, 2002
Originally posted by: UberNeuman
Try poking out your eyes... Works for me... I've got a gal typing this out for me and I've never felt better...

The kid from Jeepers Creepers lost his eyes. Ouch. Last scream of his life while the Jeepers Creepers song was playing.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Its called hayfever, when the pollen levels get high.

I didn't have a problem with it until I was a jr in high school. It was strong for about 4-6 weeks, but many years later :)D) I only feel it for about a week, and I only get a little itchy and sneezy. Claritin might be overkill for you tho.

TheGameIs21

Golden Member
Apr 23, 2001
Same problem here and I agree with Rossman. I live on Antihistimen (sp) eye drops. Bausch & Lomb and Visine make them and they are the only things that get rid of the itch.