Every day, for 8 years

Rip the Jacker

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkAd2IX5EZI

^ Sorry for the music. If you can find a better link, I'll replace this one.

I have brought pepper spray into the office to protect myself and my fellow employees. And every day, for 8 years, people have laughed at me. Well, who?s laughing now?

LOL @ S03EP19 on The Office

Roflmao.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Oh. Not what I had in mind. I thought this was going to be about something else you've done every day for the past 8 years.

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
I would have figured it had to do with a coffee pot or the boss's desk....forgive my depraved mind!

mayonnaise

Apr 2, 2006
Originally posted by: BigJ
Oh. Not what I had in mind. I thought this was going to be about something else you've done every day for the past 8 years.

I actually thought it was going to be about that "guy takes a picture a day for X years and makes a movie" thing.

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Completely fake. Pepper / OC spray takes 2-5 seconds or so to take effect. It isn't immediate. And I'd rather be shot that be than be sprayed with OC 10% again.

Rip the Jacker

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Fullmetal Chocobo
Completely fake. Pepper / OC spray takes 2-5 seconds or so to take effect. It isn't immediate. And I'd rather be shot that be than be sprayed with OC 10% again.

What are you trying to be? A real life Dwight? Shut up Schrute.

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Rip the Jacker
Originally posted by: Fullmetal Chocobo

What are you trying to be? A real life Dwight? Shut up Schrute.

WTF? Trying to be? Being sprayed sucks. I have done it, and it does take a few seconds to take effect. :confused:

aleckz

Golden Member
Jan 3, 2004
What Rip is trying to say, stop bringin' us down man... Dwight is the future. And there can only be one Dwight, the man, the myth, the hero. Like Bono.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Michael: Guys - meat it?s what?s for dinner. Who wants some man meat?
Dwight: I want some man meat!
Jim: Dwight wants your man meat.
Michael: Well then my man meat he shall have.