EverQuest coming to the Pocket PC

AU Tiger

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 1999
:Q

How many more people will lose their jobs? At least it will get some out of the house.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: AU Tiger

How many more people will lose their jobs? At least it will get some out of the house.

Hmm I have been playing EQ since beta 4 and I still have my job, my house, and my wife. I also have no problems leaving my house when the need arises.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Linflas

Hmm I have been playing EQ since beta 4 and I still have my job, my house, and my wife. I also have no problems leaving my house when the need arises.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Dude, your virtual wife and house don't count. Talking about tangible objects here. ;)

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: kami

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Dude, your virtual wife and house don't count. Talking about tangible objects here. ;)

heh trust me from the damage to my checking account every month the house is all too real. :Q

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001
I just started Everquest 3 days ago. I haven't slept since Friday. My wife is like the lady in that home loan commercial, slipping notes under the door. My son is growing up without me. My dog has started chewing on his leg because I forget to feed him.

I have a level 9 Paladin though! :)

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: SinnerWolf
that's pretty cool! nethack might finally meet its doom on my ppc

Nethack the ascii game? That game is a blast! Been a long time since I played it.

SinnerWolf

Dec 30, 2000
Nethack the ascii game? That game is a blast! Been a long time since I played it.

yup!! I have the ascii version somewhere, but mainly i play the gui version. I got to thinking about Rogue, the game that got me started playing RPG's, a few months back and did some digging to find ports/roms/new versions. There's a whole slew of em (termed "rogue like" games), although i haven't found a good verison of the atari Rogue yet.