Everquest 2

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
I played EQ1 for years , from the beta till about 2 years ago.
I have played the EQ2 trial but it didn't give me enough info to tell what the full game is like.
Are there any players here ?
I noticed the expansion Rise of Kunark comes out on nov 13 and that it included all the previous expansions as well. The price of 39.99 seems great .

Are the servers empty or are there lots of players ?
I was playing lotro , but had problems finding groups.

Feneant2

Golden Member
May 26, 2004
I've been playing since release. On my server (Antonia Bayle) , there is always plenty of folks. Still, it's not always easy getting groups, especially at the lower level. The biggest problem is everyone stick LFG up but no one actually forms a group. But if you are proactive and form them, you should be able to get them going fairly easily.

If you buy Kunark, you won't have a hard time grouping at low level since there will be hundreds of Sarnaks, but of course compared to you who is new, most will be alts so as twinked as can be. Our guild has recruited a lot of new folks recently and most enjoy the game, the learning curve is nothing like it was in 2004. Most of the time wasters like access quests, corpse recovery and subcomponent crafting are a distant memory.

I don't think you can lose by playing Eq2.