Ever see the balloon prank video?

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
I was just watching the 40 Greatest Internet Superstars or something like that, and while I was watching, it showed that balloon prank video.

I've never even seen this before now, and the guy they were interviewing (the one who organized the prank) was my high school's class president when I was a freshman. (I just graduated this year)

It's really weird seeing him on VH1.

Anyway, since that post was kind of lame, here's the video (it's really not that funny but whatever)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iyrvnAq4HLw

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Damn. What was his problem? Sounds like something happened beforehand that kind of pissed him off, but still...... What a jerk.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
the lisp sort of adds to his a-holeness....

i wonder if he called his mommy afterwards

"mom they are being thso mean thoo me...can i come home this weekend and can you bake me thome cookies....and read me a thstory?

you didnt thake down the thello thitty, my thittle pony and unicorn picthures from my throom did you, they relax me thso much"

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
Has anyone had anything similar happen to them? The guy who setup the prank obviously went through alot of time and expense and was expecting a payoff of laughter and fun, but instead he got yelled at. It's like surprising your friend with a gift and you guys get in a fight right before.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
That kid must have got the sh1t beat out of him in highschool

Delta6Echo

Jun 1, 2007
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
the lisp sort of adds to his a-holeness....

i wonder if he called his mommy afterwards

"mom they are being thso mean thoo me...can i come home this weekend and can you bake me thome cookies....and read me a thstory?

you didnt thake down the thello thitty, my thittle pony and unicorn picthures from my throom did you, they relax me thso much"

lol

"..there is going to hell to pay!" hahah :D

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
Originally posted by: CPA
Who paid for the air Alex, who? lol

yeah, that made me lol.

And how he was surprised to find out they paid for the balloons out of pocket.