Ever know anyone deathly afraid of cats?

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Some members of my wife's family (I seem to be on the family posting mood today) is deathly afraid of our two cats. There's the cousin that backed herself up into a corner to get away from them. There's an aunt who would rather not come to our house because she thinks the cats are out to get her. And then, there's the uncle, a grown man, who goes into the guest room and hides to be away from the cats.

I don't get it. These people all love dogs. Yet, when was the last time you heard of someone getting mauled by a housecat?

Tea Bag

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2004
I've never been bitten by a dog, but I have been bitten by cats. And they were housecats, too. Cats are sneaky like that.. They will come up and act like they want you to pet them, and then POW! Right on your wrist or on the backside of your hand.

MetalMat

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Cats suck, useless pets. If one would ever scratch me for no logical reason I would beat the crap out of it.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002

Nope, but one of our cats really has a dislike to people. When someone rings the doorbell he'll growl and get ready to run upstairs.

DeMeo

Oct 23, 2003
I knew this mouse once, and he was pretty much scared to death of cats.

I say I knew him once, because evidently his fears were justified.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Not afraid of cats in the slightest, BUT they suck so hard it's not even funny.

Yes, cats suck. They suck. Sucky cats.

Sucky sucky, cat cat.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero

Sucky sucky, cat cat.

Hmmm, someone seems to have issues.

Crazymofo

Platinum Member
May 14, 2003
I met someone that was deathly afraid of snakes once... I was walking around with a 6 foot Boa around my neck, when I walked past her she had a heart attack and nearly died.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Bootprint
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero

Sucky sucky, cat cat.

Hmmm, someone seems to have issues.

Cat induced Asthma. Lived with Ex Wifes cat for 5 years. Great cat, actually, but shite reactions with my lungs and in general, CATS SUCK COCK.

Is that too strong?! Where's Aircooled when you need him?! :p

FleshLight

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Klandestine
you're kidding us, nobody is afraid of cats... that's just silly :roll:

It's called anxiety disorders. People can be afraid of anything. Agoraphobia :confused:

RegularK

Apr 5, 2004
I'm not afraid of cats, I just prefer dogs to them. However, I have met a few good cats in my day.

Actually, if I met one of those hairless cats, I would probably be deathly afraid of it...those things are scary.

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
You think that's bad, I saw an episode of Maury Povich where people were afraid of things like clouds and cotton candy. I mean seriously.... cotton candy?! People like that should just be b*tch slapped or shot.

Or both.