Ever have some one get out of their car to yell at you?

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Ever been driving, something happens to piss off another driver and they stop, get out of their car and start to yell at you? Did anything happen after that? lol...

I was driving out of frys electronics in concord when I encountered a 4 way stop sign intersection. I was going straight, and I stopped for a guy in a minivan on the left, turning into my lane. I looked around for other cars making their manuevers and I proceeded forward. As I was driving forward, some chick in a black dodge durango coming from the left, (where the guy in the minivan came from and let go through) turned into my lane, I stopped and she stopped, she then mouthed to me "you need to STOP! (and probably some explitives)" I then flip her off.

There is a light in front of her, so she stops at the light, gets out of her car and then walks up to my car yelling, I lock the doors, and watch her go at it. Basically she says 'You got a problem, huh? What?' She then gets back into her car, I notice a frame on her license plate "Raider Nation, Oakland Raiders" and it seems to all make sense..

It was pretty funny but at the same time, disturbing as I've never actually seen that in RL let alone have it happen to me. So yeah, GO BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! Yay for insanity.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
I usually blow people kisses if they yell at me, flip me off, etc. I also stick my tongue out and wiggle it around at them...

kmrivers

Golden Member
Oct 22, 2004
Yeah I have had it happen before. I was backing into the street from my driveway. No cars coming. I start to pull out and all of a sudden there is a black truck flying down the street he passed me on the right and flicks me off. I am thinking "what a f*cking loser", i flicked him off. I didn't really mean to and it was out of character for me. He stops and gets out of his car, his equally immature friend edging him on by going crazy in the car.

He get to the car, I open the door. He says you got a problem, I said "yes, you shouldn't come flying down this street like an idiot when there are children present. There is no reason you should have been passing me when you weren't even visible 2 seconds before. That shows how reckless you are, not to mention passing me and flicking me off. I suggest you go back to your car and move along. Learn some manners too." I shut the door and drove off.

Some people are not capable of functioning without confrontation, because their life sucks so bad they have to take it out on others. It is pretty sad.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Yes. And when I got out he took off running down the street. I took his keys out of his car and threw them into the woods.

Spineshank

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
I had a guy do that to me once cause he said i was tail gating him which i wasnt but he was going 25 in a 55 so usually yea i would tail gate.

Dec 5, 2005
some iraqi's got out of thier cars after we ran them off the road in iraq and yelled, but since I don't understand arabic and I don't care lol I just kept driving... plus stopping would make the convoy vulnerable, and I'm not about to put my soldiers at risk =)

Back in the states I've have people on foot yell at me, but no one get out of thier car.

doze

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
Yep it's happened to me several times b/c when somebody cuts me off or does something stupid on the road I give them the old middle finger and make sure they can see it. Since most idiots stop in front of you and come towards the front of your car the best thing to do is stay in your car and keep it pointed at them. Most people get back in their car when you realize that you can run them over.

ranmaniac

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
I'm generally nonconfrontational, but there's something about driving that could change Gandhi into The Incredible Hulk, like our primitive instincts kick-in or something.

Midlander

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2002
Yes. I was in a LONG backup on a highway and I got tired of people passing the line of cars. I pulled out and paced the car next to me. At one point we came to a stop and the truck driver behind me got out and came to my window. He told me to drive ahead. I asked him what made him think he was better than all the other people in the line already. He glared at me and went back to his truck.

I eventually got tired of him pushing me along, and the situation was a bit tense, so I merged back into line. He went ahead. When we got to the area with the road work, his truck was pulled to the side and the cops were putting him (handcuffed) in the back of their car. I don't know what he did, but it made my day.

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Almost did today. The road I was on was two lanes each direction with the left lane becoming left turn only at a light. A guy with a woman in the passenger seat of his suv decided to go straight while I was next to him in the right line. One problem: It is a one lane road with parking on the right (as in, I had about 60 feet before I ran into a parked car). I floored it and cut him off and flipped him off in the process figuring that if I sideswiped him, it is his own damn fault. He was *pissed* and looked about ready to get out of his car at the next light before it turned green and I took off. I don't think he ever realized he had run that light.

chusteczka

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2006
Originally posted by: ranmaniac
I'm generally nonconfrontational, but there's something about driving that could change Gandhi into The Incredible Hulk, like our primitive instincts kick-in or something.

I believe such actions are caused by built-up frustration at the lack of accountability for inconsiderate driving behaviors that do not result in an accident.

BabaBooey

Lifer
Jan 21, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
lol, goku was afraid of a girl

You pussy...:laugh:

I would have been tryin to get her number,them fiesty ones are wildcats in the sack..:D:beer:

Just google BUY A PAIR ...;)

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
Car squeezed in front of me as I was approaching an intersection, to be first at the red light no doubt, so I held the horn down until eventually they popped out of their car and looked at me. I stopped honking and waved. One guy flipped me off and they got back in their car because the light turned green. True story.

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
Yes. We both got out and started a fight. After exchanging a few punches and swings, the light turned green, and we both got into out cars and left.

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
Originally posted by: bababooey
Originally posted by: pontifex
lol, goku was afraid of a girl

You pussy...:laugh:

I would have been tryin to get her number,them fiesty ones are wildcats in the sack..:D:beer:

Just google BUY A PAIR ...;)

Links of the first page talk about high heels... :confused:

cheapherk

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2000
Yes, I was in on my way home from college (about 17 years ago) with some friends. We were eating in the car at McDonald's. It was pouring outside, so I opened the door and threw my trash on the ground. This lady got out of her car at the drive thru and yelled at us. I will say some thing though- it cured me. I haven't littered since- thanks whoever you are! I'm not so sure nowadays I'd yell at anyone- they might shoot you.