Ever have a falling out w/best friends?

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
yes, i have.

in some cases, i'm still friends with them, and in some, i'm not.

stnicralisk

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2004
My friends just didnt mature after high school. Sometimes I still miss them but were different people now and so its impossible to have the relationship we once had. Were not friends anymore but we still talk on occasion.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
Yes, pretty bad one too. Became friends again after a few months.

Only happened once though, made me feel like a woman.

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
I did, some older friends (older than me) never grew up dropped out of school and so on. I've tried to keep in contact with them. However they would never let me know what was going on in their life. If I told them what was going on in my life they would mock me. Thus I just never contacted them got drunk, burned some bridges and haven't looked back since. Man what losers they were. No longer friends.

Patt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
Yes ... and no, we're not really friends anymore. More just a nod as we walk by each other acknowledging something, but not friendship anymore. The ba$tard copied from me at college, and didn't own up to it when we were caught. The instructor knew me well though, and knew both of our work, and I caught no further flak, and he was reprimanded pretty hard. Couldn't abide by the fact that he wouldn't own up to it, even when caught, and turned away.

Maverick

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
yup, and he hooked up with my serious gf at the time. I forgave him since it was HS sh!t anyway...but it changed things forever. Now we're more like aquaintences.

Sex Smurf

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2004
I did and it was over a girl! So a couple years pass and we both agreed that the girl is an evil biiatch. So we're cool again.

RegularK

Apr 5, 2004
Yes. Didn't talk to her for about a year. Things aren't the same anymore, but when she comes back to town, we try to hang out, etc. I guess you could say we're more like acquaintences.

ScottFern

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
I did as well. We still don't talk to this day, and it wasn't like something bad happened. We just stopped talking.....