Ever have a dream about ATOT?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
WOW. Good thing I did a search before posting. I had already typed a post, asking the same question, and was about to hit the "Post message" button, when I thought I should search first - don't want those repost police after me.

Last night I had a dream that I spent the day with Britney Spears and her family - lounging at a pool at their house. I spent most of the dream searching for a toilet - every bathroom kept ending up holding just pianos. But I distinctly remember thinking how I'd like to come to ATOT and brag that I spent the day with Britney.

Honest truth, I didn't even see this thread last night (I don't post past 5 pm CDT)

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Nope, but one time in college a bunch of us got addicted to "Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo" and all of us had dreams about it. Thats when we knew it was time to stop.

Jul 1, 2000
Nope - never had a dream about ATOT...

I'm all over the pr0n forum idea though... :D Someone go over to forum issues and make that little dream happen. ;)

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: dullard
WOW. Good thing I did a search before posting. I had already typed a post, asking the same question, and was about to hit the "Post message" button, when I thought I should search first - don't want those repost police after me.

Last night I had a dream that I spent the day with Britney Spears and her family - lounging at a pool at their house. I spent most of the dream searching for a toilet - every bathroom kept ending up holding just pianos. But I distinctly remember thinking how I'd like to come to ATOT and brag that I spent the day with Britney.

Honest truth, I didn't even see this thread last night (I don't post past 5 pm CDT)
Wow. Britney Spears and ATOT in one dream. You're in crisis my friend. :p