Ever get caught doing a full blown air riff?

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
17,768
485
126
As title says?

Now you know why the curtains stay down on the stage! :laugh:

Nothing like having Hendrix Voodoo Child blaring through the UE10's and picking up a mic stand. :D
 

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
9,520
0
76
I have no shame about being the local air guitar and air drum aficionado :) Sometimes when a sweet guitar solo is playing or you hear a sweet drum fill, you just gotta move along with it. :)
 

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
37,558
7
81
oh for sure, especially in my car. the air guitar flows freely when i'm driving!

wocka wocka WOW
 

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
9,911
0
76
I've accidentally honked my horn while drumming on the steering wheel. I don't remember there being many other cars around to see it.
 

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
17,768
485
126
Originally posted by: MrBond
I've accidentally honked my horn while drumming on the steering wheel. I don't remember there being many other cars around to see it.

Now imagine you do that and your horn relay sticks.

Now imagine you were following a two block long pack of Hell's Angels. :Q

Then you realize you'd rather be flying through a sealed case in outer space because you would not be having such a great day.
 

Toastedlightly

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2004
7,213
6
81
I definately air guitar at work. Anybody at the UofMinnesota can find me in Goldy's Gameroom going nuts. Helps the time fly.
 

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
15,069
92
91
Originally posted by: Toastedlightly
I definately air guitar at work. Anybody at the UofMinnesota can find me in Goldy's Gameroom going nuts. Helps the time fly.

this post made me LOL pretty loudly, and im in the middle of programming lab. that was hilarious.
 

Toastedlightly

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2004
7,213
6
81
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan
Originally posted by: Toastedlightly
I definately air guitar at work. Anybody at the UofMinnesota can find me in Goldy's Gameroom going nuts. Helps the time fly.

this post made me LOL pretty loudly, and im in the middle of programming lab. that was hilarious.

Now add something like...Sweet Child O' Mine or something and imagine someone oiling bowling lanes whilst dancing.
 

beemercer

Senior member
Feb 10, 2006
817
0
0
Originally posted by: SWScorch
I have no shame about being the local air guitar and air drum aficionado :) Sometimes when a sweet guitar solo is playing or you hear a sweet drum fill, you just gotta move along with it. :)

Hell yeah (metal horns).