Ever find it amazing where your dog can get comfortable?

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
hah! he's still in the same place, but asleep now and dreaming.... his little paws are running :)

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: aphex
hah! he's still in the same place, but asleep now and dreaming.... his little paws are running :)

hahahahah damn...that's too frigign cute...

i really hate cute threads because I just want to put my hand into the monitor and pet that fluffy critter...but I can't!!! so i'm screwed!!!

Lord Zado

Jan 21, 2005
I had a dog that used to lay on carpeted stairs and rest her head on the bottom bar of a slanted, metal railing in between two metal uprights. Was the strangest thing, but she loved it.

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Here is a picture my wife took earlier this year of our begal and boxer..

Nipper (boxer) and Angel (begal)

EDIT: Yes, our Begal is fat... we rescued her from the pound after she was used as a puppy mill dog. She is only 4 and had already had like 4 litters..... Her poor belly almost drooped down the floor when we first got her from the stretching. :(

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I came out the other day and my cat was sitting like this:

Pic

He's 26" from his head to his butt and weights 25 pounds, so he barely fits on his condo. He was comfortable apparently though.

JDMnAR1

Lifer
May 12, 2003
I think I lost that sense of amazement when I noticed my labs using the brick hearth as a pillow to rest their heads on. :)

theknight571

Platinum Member
Mar 23, 2001
I just wish our dog would get comfortable somewhere other than the furniture.

I can't keep him off of it... unless I load it up with crap... but even then he seems to find some way to get on it.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: waggy
heheh yeah.

cats get in better places though

my cat used to find and sleep in the weirdest places and positions. I miss my kitty. :(

Patt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
My lab/rotty cross loves to sleep with his head jammed under the sofa for some reason ... I don't have any pics here to post. He used to climb under there entirely as a puppy, but now at 80 lbs he can barely fit his noggin.