Even though this is a bad idea from the Mayor for removing stray cat and dogs you have to admire his gumption.

Savarak

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2001
they tried that in Seattle with rat tails(proof of kill)... soon people started deliberately breeding rats...

T9D

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
Nice now I can get rid of my neighbors stupid cats that keep crapping in my yard and killing birds. AND I'll make money!

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I award you 4 stars for using the word "gumption". Nice work!

KT

antyler

Golden Member
Aug 7, 2005
haha that is classy. People will definitely start bringing in "un- stray" animals. Finally a decent job for the homeless folk.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

KT

I stole it from a poster a few days ago. Now it's my lifes goal to use it in every post.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
so if i can find a source of cats that is cheap enough to make a profit plus pay for transporting the cats to this place, i can make some $$$

how many cats will fit in a van?

hmmm...

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
so if i can find a source of cats that is cheap enough to make a profit plus pay for transporting the cats to this place, i can make some $$$

hmmm...

You're thinking about it wrong, but I like your gumption. What you need to do is go to the closest large city and pinch a couple hundred cats overnight and bring them in. If you do it in the same city, you are bound to get caught sooner or later.

Savarak

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2001
Originally posted by: BrunoPuntzJones
Originally posted by: Savarak
they tried that in Seattle with rat tails(proof of kill)... soon people started deliberately breeding rats...

OMG HI2U Planescape Torment

i dont get it

Feb 24, 2001
Originally posted by: BrunoPuntzJones

OMG HI2U Planescape Torment

i dont get it

In Planescape: Torment, the mayor paid you for each rat tail you brought in to prove your success at riding the cities of the mice problem.

RESmonkey

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
Originally posted by: FoBoT

hmmm...

Nevermind vans. How many cat legs will fit in a school bus, along with 14 girls wearing backpacks?

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

KT
We should codify the points system for arcane English usage.
I anticipate problems confusing just plain Bad, with obtuse.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
And the mayor gets $10 bucks each to turn them in to the many Asian food markets!

Win+Win!! :p

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
son of a bitch. stop saying gumption. All of you. A quick search through forum history indicates that the word gumption has been used more here in the last 2 weeks than it has been in the all of last 5 years before that.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005

That's so awesome