techgamer

Sep 19, 2007
I just started playing this because it came with my EVGA card. But when i play multiplayer online everyone runs faster than I do by a considerable amount. No its not lag. I tried pressing buttons and looking at the key mappings for a run speed but cant figure it out. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

ty1er

May 14, 2004
Shift = Running.

Also, if you select a lighter weapon, this will also increase your running speed.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
For some of the kits there is also an award that gives permanent running.

Oct 30, 2004

Will the full version of this game allow for user-made custom maps and mods, or are players stuck with the handful of standard maps that shipped with the game?

Acanthus

Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
ostif.org
Originally posted by: WhipperSnapper

Will the full version of this game allow for user-made custom maps and mods, or are players stuck with the handful of standard maps that shipped with the game?

There is an SDK launching with the 1.3 patch in a few weeks.

AlucardX

May 20, 2000
Originally posted by: techgamer
I just started playing this because it came with my EVGA card. But when i play multiplayer online everyone runs faster than I do by a considerable amount. No its not lag. I tried pressing buttons and looking at the key mappings for a run speed but cant figure it out. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

as someone else said there is a sprint button. i recommend putting on sprint toggle, it's a lot easier on the hands as i constantly sprint and strafe jump to the front lines.

you'll run at max speed with sprint + pistol equipped. knife used to be max in the betas but it got changed. now pistol is equally as fast.