ET:Quake Wars July 2nd pre-order at GoGamer

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
I would if I preordered games.

I will pick it up when a few of my clan members get it (hopefully they will not have the same mindset)

Probably will be a worthy replacement for Battlefield 2. It will also demonstrate how awesome the Doom 3 engine can be.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
how is it that the beta was JUST released if the game is launching at the beginning of July? Whatever happened to a beta being a real beta, and being unfinished code? So, they called it a beta to make it sound cool, but its really a feature-limited demo? What gives? Or, is it not being released July 2nd?
hmmmm

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: destrekor
how is it that the beta was JUST released if the game is launching at the beginning of July? Whatever happened to a beta being a real beta, and being unfinished code? So, they called it a beta to make it sound cool, but its really a feature-limited demo? What gives? Or, is it not being released July 2nd?
hmmmm

The real beta will be released July 2nd.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
hmmmm

lol don't be so harsh, splash damage != EA :D. have a little faith ;)

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
hmmmm

lol don't be so harsh, splash damage != EA :D. have a little faith ;)

lets hope it turns out alright. lol