ESPN Sportcenter's Simulated Press Conferences

Lounatik

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Yeah, I thought it was pretty crappy myself. The local radio sports guys here in ATL were ripping it unmercifully the other day. Why would you do this on a supposed "news" station is beyond me.

Peace

Lounatik

Lounatik

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: quakefiend420
simulated press conference?

can you elaborate on that a bit?

The one I know of had Steve Phillips in what looked like a real press conference(You know like ESPN news does all the time) and Jeremy Schaap asking him a question. The only problem was that the cameras they had there were fake and the press conference was staged.

Peace

Lounatik

Lounatik

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
To fill in all the dead spots between some great Atlata Hawks highlights? I dunno.

Peace

Lounatik

casvolsmu

Banned
Apr 19, 2005
I wish they would ask Phillips why the hell he thought Roger Cedeno was worht 10 mil a year, or why he signed Mo Vaughan to the hugest of huge contracts when EVERYONE knew his ankle was so bad he would never walk right again. Another sign of what Cosell called the "jockocracy." Failed GM now gets to rip on Gm's. Kind of like Sean "I was the sh!ttiest QB evr" Salisbury.

Lounatik

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: casvolsmu
I wish they would ask Phillips why the hell he thought Roger Cedeno was worht 10 mil a year, or why he signed Mo Vaughan to the hugest of huge contracts when EVERYONE knew his ankle was so bad he would never walk right again. Another sign of what Cosell called the "jockocracy." Failed GM now gets to rip on Gm's. Kind of like Sean "I was the drunkest QB evar" Salisbury.

Co-Reccted!

Peace

Lounatik