Ergonomic keyboards... anything OTHER than Microsoft?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by SunnyD, Nov 7, 2012.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Belgian Waffler

I've been using MS Natural Ergo 4000's for the last 7 years now, and using MS Natural's for a few years longer. I've got to say they're wonderful keyboards in general, but they do have a few flaws with them especially when it comes to gaming, which is what I do most with my PC at home.

The one particular issue I run into is multiple simultaneous keys, the MS Natural can only handle a couple keys at once before it stops accepting further input. Usually not an issue, but I've found for a few titles lately this is a problem.

The other issue I seem to be running into as of late is durability - I learned several years ago MS no longer has a "lifetime" warranty on their peripherals. I don't expect a keyboard to last forever, and I have gotten a pretty good lifetime out of the 3 4000's I had (I retired one about a year ago, retired another last night and will be retiring my last one as soon as I get a replacement - all for the same issue - no longer responding to certain keypresses).

I was curious if anyone had experience or recommendation with any other ergonomic keyboard out there.

2. Loading...