epiphany

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
After refreshing the page over and over looking for something to reply to, I realize

I have no life :(

Anandtech has absorbed me and I no longer have free thought

I am a zombie, created by constant pointless babel and stupid posts. Like Paulson, but not as severe.

I realize this, yet I can't tear myself away. I just post a topic about it.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
wow, it took you that long...

i have had no life for 30 years. i am 20.

maybe you should change your avatar.

later...... nef

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Having no life you can't loose it. Having nothing left to loose is, according to a definition by Miss J.J., freedom. So you're free congratulations.;)

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
No free thought my @$$. :| This is prime choice web space where you can express yourself all you FSCKING want to! :| Good God, man, what is the fscking matter with you, it's like you're just fscking low on sleep or food, or maybe both. Take a fscking nap, eat a fscking Pop Tart, and you'll feel much fscking better. True, this forums thingymajig will absorb a lot of your time, but it might just be time well-spent. A lot of people can connect on so many levels through simple text messages spiced with the occasional smily icon. It's kind of incredible, now that I think about it. People are so damned determined to communicate, they'll go about communicating any way they can, even sitting and getting CRT tans, pressing F5 over and over and over and over. It's definitely not as good as personal contact, but how many of us are going to meet each other in person ever anyway? Well, the issue still remains that you're not the first person to go on a "I'm wasting my life posting here" trip, so let me give you some advice. When those kinds of thoughts get into your head and drag you down, do what I do: drugs.

:p