Free games for the week thread

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon for free from Ubisoft only.

TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON WILDLANDS FALLEN GHOSTS DLC is also free on various platforms (Uplay, Steam, Xbox, PS4, Epic and Stadia) but you may need the base game to claim the DLC.

TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT DEEP STATE ADVENTURE expansion is also free for (PC, Xbox, PlayStation, or Stadia). It's an in game purchase so you must have the base game installed and running to claim content.

*Ends Oct. 11th.

• Love
Reactions: psolord

psolord

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2009
^
Rumor has it that you will have to use a cheat in order to install a graphics card! xD

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
PC Building Simulator is free now - Oct 14 at 11:00 AM

* Coming soon

Paladins Epic Pack will be free Oct 14 - Oct 21

Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse will be free Oct 14 - Oct 21

This game is pretty realistic. I figured that owning a PC repair shop would get pretty monotonous after awhile... now that I've done it in a simulation, I have proof that I was right! Blowing out dust with compressed air and doing antivirus scans all day is about as fun as I expected it to be :)

The only part that bugs me is that the game won't let you ship PC's back with missing or incorrectly installed parts. Anyone who's watched a Gamers Nexus review on YouTube recently knows that this isn't very realistic.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008

psolord

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2009
Stupid forum did not alert me for the last few posts and I missed so many games that I would probably never play anyway! Arrgghhh

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Stupid forum did not alert me for the last few posts and I missed so many games that I would probably never play anyway! Arrgghhh
Got a few good games coming to Amazon prime gaming in November. :) If anyone hasn't grabbed October's games this weekend is your last chance.

November Prime Games

Control Ultimate Edition
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Dragon Age Inquisition
Brakes Are For Losers
Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter
Liberated
Puzzle Agent 2
Rogue Heroes
Secret Files: Sam Peters

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Drones, The Human Condition is free to keep when you get it before Nov 1 @ 10:00am. Some limitations apply.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
November's free games with Prime.

Click games with Prime here: https://gaming.amazon.com/home?

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin. Offer ends Nov 30. This will be an Origin key.

Control Ultimate Edition: Full Game for PC on GOG.com. Offer ends Dec 1. This will be a GOG key.

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Full Game + Bonus Content on Epic Games Store. Offer ends Nov 14. You will need to link your Prime and Epic accounts.

Puzzle Agent 2

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos

Secret Files: Sam Peters

BAFL - Brakes Are For Losers

Liberated

Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter

Reactions: NTMBK and psolord

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Oh great, the Epic Games Launcher app now has a captcha... or else it always did but liked me well enough until now.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
It must be free game day.

Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy is free from November 9th at 04:00 am to November 12th at 05:00 am at Ubisoft.

Outcast 1.1

Beholder is free to keep when you get it before Nov 11 @ 1:00pm.

KEO is free to keep when you get it before Nov 10 @ 1:00pm

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Steamworld Dig 2 is free for 24 hours on GOG.com

Scroll down a tiny bit and you'll see a small banner across the screen and click the "Get it FREE" button.

Edit: If a mod see this post would you mind changing the topic title to something more appropriate please? Or would it be best if I started another free game topic?

A title like this might work: Free games from Epic, Steam, Prime gaming, GOG, Origin, Ubisoft, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAAA

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure is free now - Nov 16 at 11:00 AM

Rogue Company Season Four Epic Pack is free now - Nov 18 at 11:00 AM (I already had season four from another giveaway but I added this anyways.)

*Coming soon: Guild of Dungeoneering, KID A MNESIA EXHIBITION and Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) will be free nov 18 - Nov 25*

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Guild of Dungeoneering is free now - Nov 25 at 11:00 AM

KID A MNESIA EXHIBITION is free now - Nov 25 at 11:00 AM

Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) is free now - Nov 25 at 11:00 AM

* Coming Soon: "Antstream - Epic Welcome Pack" and "theHunter: Call of the Wild™" will be free Nov 25 - Dec 02.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Antstream - Epic Welcome Pack is free now - Dec 02 at 11:00 AM

theHunter: Call of the Wild™ is free now - Dec 02 at 11:00 AM

*Coming Soon: Dead by Daylight and "while True: learn()" will be free at epic games Dec 02 - Dec 09

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide is free if you log into Fanatical and sign up for their newsletter. Fanatical is legit and I have bought many games and bundles from them.

"1. You must create/have Fanatical account
2. Add game to cart.
3. Click box to join newsletter when prompted
4. Agree to link Steam account to Fanatical account."

Reactions: NTMBK

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
Antstream - Epic Welcome Pack is free now - Dec 02 at 11:00 AM

theHunter: Call of the Wild™ is free now - Dec 02 at 11:00 AM

*Coming Soon: Dead by Daylight and "while True: learn()" will be free at epic games Dec 02 - Dec 09

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide is free if you log into Fanatical and sign up for their newsletter. Fanatical is legit and I have bought many games and bundles from them.

"1. You must create/have Fanatical account
2. Add game to cart.
3. Click box to join newsletter when prompted
4. Agree to link Steam account to Fanatical account."

Ooh, I hear Dead By Daylight is pretty good. I presume this is just the base game, not the DLC?

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Ooh, I hear Dead By Daylight is pretty good. I presume this is just the base game, not the DLC?
I don't know for sure but if I had to bet it will only be the base game. I can't recall a epic game giveaway that came with more than the base game.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Epic game freebies:

Dead by Daylight
is free now - Dec 09 at 11:00 AM

while True: learn() is free now - Dec 09 at 11:00 AM

*Coming Soon: Godfall Challenger Edition and Prison Architect will be free Dec 09 - Dec 16

------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon Prime gaming December games:

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered
redeem key on Origin

Football Manager 2021 redeem by linking your amazon and epic game accounts

Frostpunk redeem key on GOG

Journey to the Savage Planet redeem key on GOG

Morkredd

Spellcaster University

Youtubers Life

Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse

Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 1