Entourage question

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
did anyone else know that the actor who played the principal/headmaster of that school was Dan Castellaneta (sp) ie the voice of HOMER SIMPSON! ROFL :D

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
does anyone else get tired of erics whining all the time?

i guess he balances out the casual and risk taking personality of vincent, but sometimes its like geez stop your whining and just go for it..

plus i always picture him as that doof in that married with children rip-off show the one with the bunny...unhappily ever after i think it was..

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: EKKC
did anyone else know that the actor who played the principal/headmaster of that school was Dan Castellaneta (sp) ie the voice of HOMER SIMPSON! ROFL :D
ever since i watched the 'inside the actors studio' ive noticed that he actually does cameo's for quite a few other shows. he also played the uptight dad bryan trendberg on 'everybody loves raymond' for a few episodes and a crazy neighbor who is "controlled" by his mother on 'yes, dear'.

same goes the other actors from the simpsons. of course ive known harry shearer (smithers, mr. burns) from 'this is spinal tap' but he was also handsome dan in 'waynes world 2' and also the interviewer of ed harris' character in 'the truman show'. now that ive gone back and read what i just wrote, now i know why people dont like to play 'scene it' the game with me now.

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Originally posted by: PhoenixOrion
Originally posted by: SoulAssassin
anyone else realize that the chick w the furry fetish was Shanna Moakler? She put on a couple pounds.

After two children, I think she actually looks good. I wouldn't say that she's hot compared to her Miss USA days.

I'd still do unholy things to her but she looks like she put on weight just from the last time I saw her which was probably on that MTV show a while back.

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
Originally posted by: ElFenix
god that was a great episode.

:heart: sloan

yep, sloan is hot.

but what kind of a gf is that?!? yes, we can have a threesome with my hot friend but you can't fu*k her.

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
Has Debi Mazar the publicist been in season 4?

I don't recall her being in any episodes since last season.