Enlight of the Texas Church massacre - CDN GUN ISSUE

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
The RCMP has pulled all Semi-Auto SKS's limited to 5 rounds off CDN shelves. Perhaps it's the fallible rivet, but none the less it's illegal just as if you removed the plug from your 5 round shot gun:

Except for rim-fire, all our Semi-Auto Rifles are limited to 5 round mags and 3 rounds for Shot Guns.

The only National, Media Exploded, Terrorists firearm felony happened on Parliament Hill and the shooter used a 7 round lever action 30-30 and managed to kill one person. I do not denying that there are a lot a illegally acquired semi-auto pistol murders in our cities but not near the percentage that happens in the States.

AR15's and AK47's are prohibited in Canada - Can't see why if they are restricted to 5 rounds but that's the way it is here.

What's going to happen to our 5 round semi-auto VZ58's, TS95's, Tavor's let alone the a Remington .308/30.06 semi-auto hunting rifle?

I am a gas over American mass shootings with a sicko behind a gun with unlimited rounds in a Mag.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
of course this isn't about just terrorism. There have been other mass shootings. Moncton. Quebec mosque. La Loche. Those don't count?

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Compare # of Canadian mass shooting to the States. Canadians have a more conscious respect for firearms and that's because of Canadian Firearm Laws .

The SKS has been around sense I was a kid. To me it was a useless hunting gun - Not a rifle but a Toy and FUN yet seemingly good for deer and perhaps moose at close range. For the money, I would use a $50 10 round bolt action Lee Enfield 303 for the same price and shoot 3 times further with 3x's the grain.

All these limited range, high velocity, auto/Semi, light grain military weapons are designed to kill us.

One thing that gets me in Canada is why we can't carry a pistol in the bush.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The RCMP has pulled all Semi-Auto SKS's limited to 5 rounds off CDN shelves. Perhaps it's the fallible rivet, but none the less it's illegal just as if you removed the plug from your 5 round shot gun:

Except for rim-fire, all our Semi-Auto Rifles are limited to 5 round mags and 3 rounds for Shot Guns.

The only National, Media Exploded, Terrorists firearm felony happened on Parliament Hill and the shooter used a 7 round lever action 30-30 and managed to kill one person. I do not denying that there are a lot a illegally acquired semi-auto pistol murders in our cities but not near the percentage that happens in the States.

AR15's and AK47's are prohibited in Canada - Can't see why if they are restricted to 5 rounds but that's the way it is here.

What's going to happen to our 5 round semi-auto VZ58's, TS95's, Tavor's let alone the a Remington .308/30.06 semi-auto hunting rifle?

I am a gas over American mass shootings with a sicko behind a gun with unlimited rounds in a Mag.

What language is this in?

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
brycejones - You're hopeless with no views with a very limited skill of language and could be the next mass murderer.

Personally, I don't give a damn about what firearm you prefer but in public the civilian has to be limited to the number of rounds one can legally carry in a mag. At the shooting range - Who cares.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
brycejones - you're hopless

Personally, I don't give a damn about what firearm you prefer but in public the civilian has to be limited to the number of rounds one can legally carry in a mag. At the shooting range - Who cares.

At least that was cogent post.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Fortunately, due to American gun laws, just about anyone on the planet, sane or insane, can acquire an Auto/Semi human killer military USA design weapon from that 1% who control over 50% of the worlds wealth for greed with no regard for humanity and legally issue unlimited round mags to civilians and 50% of that 1% worlds richest are American.

Any Canadian mass murder with a firearm was not done with either an AR15 or SKS or AK it was most likely done with a Mossberg pump 12 Gauge with plug out.

Do us justice and do something about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
In Canada, if caught carrying a firearm with over mag specs without a RCMP Conveying Permit to a destination - You are in extreme SHIT - Jail Time !!!

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
A sane man with an AR and a handful of rounds stopped that one insane bastard with the same gun with unlimited rounds whom killed 59 Men, Woman and Children and crippling more for life.

There's much more out there in future for our children.

Hope you see my reasoning and hope Americans do something about STOPPING American Greed controlling politics, which allow them to profit by selling Weapons contrary to our Dreams of Peace, Survival and Hope for the Future.

Little do most Americans know that I as a Canadian grew up with Guns and wish I never had.

PS: For Americans - What does that 1,2 or 3 # mean on the end of a Russian Mfgr'd SKS barrel mean - No Russians or Canadians need apply.

Last edited:

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
The 5 round Rivet removal on the SKS mag is prohibited but this is even more illegal with simple mods.

Leave it to Aussies to reveal this video:

FUN pea shooter - Just as cheap as a 20 round 22 Rim Fire Cooey 34 Semi here in Canada.

No doubt the SKS killed a lot of American, British and French soldiers in Vietnam.

It is Russian made yet a Canadian gun parked in our closets but we would sooner reach for a real rifle like a Lee Enfield 303.

Canadian civilians have no access to Military production FNC1's, AR15's or AK's but we can buy semi-auto replicates as long as they are limited to 5 rounds with an 18" barrel - Anything else is prohibited.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Did you note the follow up on the 2nd video with the kid and the SKS - This is really SICK in my opinion:

As if Canadians don't have enough gun issues.

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
I've seen this a couple of times in P&N, what is an "unlimited round magazine?" :( How is that possible? A Google search shows only a 600 round mag. Heavy, man! Oh, never mind, a search shows they're from the same person.