english.aljazeera.net no longer in english?

milagro

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2001
I seem to be able to get through to the site again but now i can't read it....same for everyone else or do i use a different link?

al-jazeera

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
arabic for me too. I think they still aren't sure how to secure the site yet.

milagro

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2001
well i can still look a t pictures...they've really turned that little kid w/ the headbandages into the poster child for civilian casualties...

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: milagro
well i can still look a t pictures...they've really turned that little kid w/ the headbandages into the poster child for civilian casualties...

Is that a child injured in that market in al Sha'ab that was struck by, apparently, Iraqi AA??

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur

Is that a child injured in that market in al Sha'ab that was struck by, apparently, Iraqi AA??

Not according to Uncle Saddam...

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Mookow
Originally posted by: conjur

Not according to Uncle Saddam...

And we all know how truthful he and that (dis)Information Minister can be!
rolleye.gif

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Yes, Saddam is a saint compared to bush :D (Psst, someone hack aljazeera again! :D )