England, HAHAHAHAHA

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
heeee hahaha
The threat of global warming is so great that campaigners were justified in causing more than £35,000 worth of damage to a coal-fired power station, a jury decided yesterday.

Jurors accepted defence arguments that the six had a "lawful excuse" to damage property at Kingsnorth power station in Kent to prevent even greater damage caused by climate change.
Even if they can appeal it, this is still a wtf.

I am not sure if there are other sources for this, it seems almost unbelievable, even for the increasingly fux0red UK.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Cellulose
UK = "fux0red"....why exactly? :confused:
Endless stories like this. The government and culture there is increasingly injurious to the future of the country as a strong and free nation.

Cellulose

May 14, 2007
Originally posted by: JS80

do you not see the crazy insane precedent this is creating?

Sure, but I doubt you base your opinions of the country on one story.

I was curious as to what specifically was forming Skoorb's (and other Americans?) views on the UK.

edit: Take for example the Anti-spam laws in the thread above.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: JS80

do you not see the crazy insane precedent this is creating?

Sure, but I doubt you base your opinions of the country on one story.

I was curious as to what specifically was forming Skoorb's (and other Americans?) views on the UK.

edit: Take for example the Anti-spam laws in the thread above.
There really are a slew of stories disproportionate to the population of England like this.

Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: Skoorb
heeee hahaha
The threat of global warming is so great that campaigners were justified in causing more than £35,000 worth of damage to a coal-fired power station, a jury decided yesterday.

Jurors accepted defence arguments that the six had a "lawful excuse" to damage property at Kingsnorth power station in Kent to prevent even greater damage caused by climate change.

I am not sure if there are other sources for this, it seems almost unbelievable, even for the increasingly fux0red UK.

Wanna buy a broken sub? Only one quarter of the cost.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
Originally posted by: Skoorb
heeee hahaha

Wanna buy a broken sub? Only one quarter of the cost.
Throw in a fire extinquisher and we have a deal :)