Enabling ViVO @ 7800GT

MoogerFooger

Oct 28, 2004
Could anyone please tell me how do I enable ViVO function of my 7800GT? I have installed Pinacle Studio 10, connected my VCR to the card but the Pinnacle doesn't seem to detect that I have ViVO in my card and I can't capture! Do I need to have any special driver for that? Thanks!

Rommels

Sep 27, 2005
Need the wdm drivers.
I just installed the newest forceware drivers and the wdm drivers so I'll test it soon and see if my black and white problem went away...

Party Robot

Nov 28, 2005
I have the same problem with my Leadtek 7800 extreme. I tried the wdm drivers from nvidia and the myvivo drivers from leadtek on the cd...still get "cannot find capture device" in every single program I've tried. No errors during install of the drivers though. Wierd.

Mooger, good luck, our problems are probably the same, diff. cards though so I'm happy it's not just mine, it should be fixable with enough messing around with various configs *I hope*

kellehair

Nov 26, 2005
Originally posted by: Rommels
Need the wdm drivers.
I just installed the newest forceware drivers and the wdm drivers so I'll test it soon and see if my black and white problem went away...

I'm have that black and white problem myself. Any suggestions? I have the newest drivers.

Rommels

Sep 27, 2005
You click File, Open Device, select the nvidia and your sound card and the country and it should input...

To record the input to a file...
Click View, Capture, and select your options.

As for the black and white, I can only assume it was the drivers that fixed it as I have done nothing else to my system...
So try a uninstall of the drivers and reinstall...pain in the butt but it is all I got.
After install windows popup some driver install box's or whatever I jsut do them and everything seemed to work, I clicked run this one time option then ran them, then i rebooted again.

Doom9.org is an excelent source for video crap...after you get it capturing that is...