Empty Store, Honest black men pay for Items!

Retro Rob

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2012
Last edited:

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
http://fox4kc.com/2013/08/27/with-no-clerk-at-store-counter-honest-men-still-pay-for-items/

So, you find an empty, unlocked store...walk in, and instead of stealing and looting the place, you pay for what you need, WITH tax, and you're black and MALE!!!

So much bad news in the black community, we need more of this!

Those of you who especially like to post in "thug" threads, we welcome your contributions to this one as well!!

Guess what? No matter how much you try, thug is not synonymous with black.

404 thug not found.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I'm confused, where are the supposed "thugs"? I didn't see any. All I saw were some guys who were honest and paid for what they took even though they could have easily stolen stuff. That's a good thing, if I were one of their parents should be proud. :thumbsup:

Sep 7, 2009
This is probably the most racist thread I've seen in ATPN in the last year, I know that wasn't the op's intention but good grief..

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
How can an empty store have something that needs to be paid for?

The use of THUG does not match up with Honest.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
The obvious point of his use of "thug" was to provide an anecdote to show that all black males are NOT thugs.

Some people around here really have difficulty with simple concepts.

Retro Rob

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2012
The obvious point of his use of "thug" was to provide an anecdote to show that all black males are NOT thugs.

I praise you Chuck, thanks. Exactly why I used the word "thug".

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Yeah, we got it. You seem to be missing the point, that he's accusing us of equating thug and black, when that simply isn't the case. Thug is thug, black is black. There are even Asian thugs, they just look funny.

Retro Rob

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2012
Yeah, we got it. You seem to be missing the point, that he's accusing us of equating thug and black, when that simply isn't the case. Thug is thug, black is black. There are even Asian thugs, they just look funny.

I guess you're unaware of the last few threads here.

No one hardly ever refers to white crime as thuggery, even in the UN thread, I've yet to see anyone call Assad a "thug". On this forum, thug is exclusive to blacks, and I think you know that.

I am trying to remedy that with some good news concerning black men.

Apr 27, 2012
Good for them and they were raised properly. OP whoever said that blacks are thugs? There might be some people but not many.

Sep 7, 2009

No one hardly ever refers to white crime as thuggery, even in the UN thread, I've yet to see anyone call Assad a "thug". On this forum, thug is exclusive to blacks, and I think you know that.

Completely false. Take your racism elsewhere.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net

You're perpetuating the "all thugs are black" meme. A thug is a thug no matter their color or race.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
http://fox4kc.com/2013/08/27/with-no-clerk-at-store-counter-honest-men-still-pay-for-items/

So, you find an empty, unlocked store...walk in, and instead of stealing and looting the place, you pay for what you need, WITH tax, and you're black and MALE!!!

So much bad news in the black community, we need more of this!

Those of you who especially like to post in "thug" threads, we welcome your contributions to this one as well!!

those are not thugs. those were black men.

thugs are criminals. you are confusing the two terms.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
This is probably the most racist thread I've seen in ATPN in the last year, I know that wasn't the op's intention but good grief..

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

this i agree with. while he is trying to be sarcastic he is coming off as a major racist.

this is trying to link black=thugs.

Retro Rob

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2012
I've petitioned the admins to remove "thug" from the title, but I am sure you all know why I used the term.

Retro Rob

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2012
this i agree with. while he is trying to be sarcastic he is coming off as a major racist.

this is trying to link black=thugs.

You're making my head hurt. I am not linking black men to thugs.

But am done explaining myself, so read Charles' post -- he basically explained it to you all.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Completely false. Take your racism elsewhere.

Yeah, like totally, completely false.

The problem is not this country. The problem is thug culture.

Look at those kid's facebook pages. It's a perfect example of thug culture, and why they do what they do. Trayvon's was the exact same thing - full of drug money and violence.

If they didn't do it with guns they would've done it with something else. Hell, I'd rather them fire off a few rounds than move on to molotov cocktails or worse.

It's ok though, society as a whole is fed up with thug culture. From top to bottom, it's on its way out.

The zimmerman verdict helped that. It truly reinforced that if you're attacked by a trash thug simply shoot it.

Just as there was certainly enough reasonable doubt to acquit Zimmerman, there's plenty of doubt about whether Martin actually instigated that incident. Unless, of course, one wants to make assumptions based on his race and "culture".

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

Does Assad engage in the illegal drug trade? Does Assad belong to a gang? Does Assad rob convenience stores?

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Just as there was certainly enough reasonable doubt to acquit Zimmerman, there's plenty of doubt about whether Martin actually instigated that incident. Unless, of course, one wants to make assumptions based on his race and "culture".

Much there depends on how one defines the use of instigated and the time line that is used to make that determination.

A witness stated that Martin decided to go confront Zimmerman; that to me is instigated. the situation was defused up to that point.

The OP intentions may have been valid but the implementation was flawed and re-enforced the concept he was trying to destroy.

Sep 7, 2009

Um, what??

Look, there is plenty of evidence that trayvon likely instigated that entire thing. When your social media and entire life revolves around drugs, guns, violence... It's a very logical leap to say that someone who lives that thug life is more likely to commit violence. And not one bit of it, in my opinion, had to do with trayvon's skin color or culture as a result of his skin color. Past that, we know trayvon left the scene... Probably made it to his momma's back porch per the state's star witness.... So thug culture aside it's blatantly obvious who chose for that altercation to happen.

I don't know what that has to do with this thread, or thugs in general. Trayvon was not the impetus for the modern 'thug movement', don't give him that much credit.

And assumptions on race and culture? Go peruse facebook, plenty of beige, orange, and yellow kids follow thug culture. My assumptions are purely based on how these thugs CHOOSE to represent themselves.

Following "thug culture" is a choice, skin color is not. I judge people based purely on how they choose to represent themselves.

May 13, 2009
Op is a racist that needs to show us how not racist he is yet calls two black men thugs for no apparent reason. :thumbdown::rolleyes: