Emmit Smith: In Football, It?s Very Important To Be Able To Masturbate The Ball Down The Feel

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: Linflas
Originally posted by: Phokus
:laugh:

Well, obviously he didn't really say that, but it's the most perfect parody of Smith, holy sh*t he's been horrible as a football commentator...

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com...y-important-to-be.html

Worse than that guy on the CBS pregame show? I don't know his name but he is such a mushmouth he is painful to listen to.

That would be Shannon Sharp... it sounds like he has two bowling balls stuck in his sinus cavities... but at least he says the right words... :D

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
If the... If the Quarterback throws the ball... If the Quarterback throws the ball to a reciever and he catches it... Then its... Then its probably... probably...probably going to be a completed pass... Brett Farve... Brett Farve... Brett Farve... Brett Farve... BOOM... TUFFACTINTINACTIN!!!!

Thanks JOHN!

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: hdeck
emmit is a terrible speaker and not too bright, either.

You know that for a fact do you? There is a big difference between someones public speaking ability and intelligence.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
LOL, good read! Didn't realize there were any KSK fans on Anandtech! No joke, I attended a small conference in Dallas a few years back and Emmitt Smith was the keynote speaker. Yes, someone at NACHA (an ACH clearinghouse) paid upwards of $5000 in fees to hire him as a speaker--and the audience was all well-educated accounting and finance types. He basically rambled on about his life and didn't try to make a point or any analogy to the business world until the final 15 minutes.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: illusion88
I like to learn big words and then masturbate them into my sentences.

i think the sig was, 'i like to masturbate big words into my sentences, even if i don't know what they mean'

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Linflas
Originally posted by: hdeck
emmit is a terrible speaker and not too bright, either.

You know that for a fact do you? There is a big difference between someones public speaking ability and intelligence.

You can tell he aint the brightest guy in the world by just watching him. It has nothing to do with public speaking, it has to do with understanding what he's talking about.