Eminent psychiatrist makes case Liberal ideology is a mental disorder

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: SagaLore
Originally posted by: CitizenKain
Originally posted by: miketheidiot
as a liberal, that doesn't sound much like the liberal agenda that i have, or most of the liberals that i know have. I think the eminent doctor (lol) is confusing radical leftism b for the moderate empathy (if that) that is presented by the democratic party. Even then, i'm not sure that the case presented by the eminent doctor (lol) is really even a solid case.

But the radical left are acting as your spokespeople. You guys need to get together and tell them to STFU, they're ruining your party.

Is this the same party that just clean sweeped the election?

Thats the point - Obama is a moderate, and he kicked Hillary to the curb! I'm very glad for the party.

Thats a fact. But that was when the war was the big topic. If it would have been about the economy Hillary wins. Man we lucked out on that one . I don't agree Obama is a moderate tho . I think he is pretty left. real left. Doesn't matter in 2 years he wil have a more apt label

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: UberNeuman
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1
Originally posted by: retrospooty
There are points in there, but the problem is that most of the points are not really what liberals think or feel... they are what conservatives THINK liberals think and feel... there is a huge difference. The majority of the country is liberal... Its not a mental disorder, its a viewpoint. There are other studies that show conservatives are cowardly, more likely to be afraid of anythng new, or different. Also calling it a mental disorder. Bah.

That pure BS, Conservatives are more willing to die than Godless types. Because they believe in life after death. I would like to see 1 liberial put into a den of lions or recant his belief. What you would see is a bunch of liberial cowards doing a whole lot of recanting.

again, with the stupid "liberial" tag...

What makes a liberal person to you, sir?
Abortion / Gay marriage. ect. ect. ect.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Originally posted by: UberNeuman
There are points in there, but the problem is that most of the points are not really what liberals think or feel... they are what conservatives THINK liberals think and feel... there is a huge difference. The majority of the country is liberal... Its not a mental disorder, its a viewpoint. There are other studies that show conservatives are cowardly, more likely to be afraid of anythng new, or different. Also calling it a mental disorder. Bah.

That pure BS, Conservatives are more willing to die than Godless types. Because they believe in life after death. I would like to see 1 liberial put into a den of lions or recant his belief. What you would see is a bunch of liberial cowards doing a whole lot of recanting.

again, with the stupid "liberial" tag...

What makes a liberal person to you, sir?
Abortion / Gay marriage. ect. ect. ect.

Is that argument or a fart?

/more like a fart - unless you're willing to add something more....

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
So a desire to keep the federal government out of inteferring with the citizenry's personal lives makes one a liberal? The concept of equal protection under the law is a core value under our Constitution-a religion's view of the concept of marriage is not.

If so, any true American would gladly say sign me up as a liberal.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Man did he hit the nail on the head. Just read the threads in the forums . He is right on.

So moonbeam killing babies is moral . Same sex sex . is moral and we can build a new society off of it. When you gay guys start having babies please inform the rest of us.

Did Jesus teach you sentence structure like that? Because it's making the baby version of him cry.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
If we just give them the Bay area, they should be happy. They can have a little gun-free, personal wealth free, heroin filled republic!

Actually I think heroin is the drug of choice amongst rich republicans. I think the dems want free pot.

I would agree if ya said cocain. But let us not forget the media. They aren't poor and most are liberial . Alot of movie stars slide into this slot . Ball players also They like their cocain for fact.

And Jews! Don't leave them out!

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Socio

You have to admit he is hitting a lot of nails right on the head!

Then I have known for a long time Liberals are freaking nuts so this is no news to me.

Funny, the majority of American's think exactly the opposite.

Remember silly boy, when you point a finger, there are 3 more pointing right back at you.

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002

Well, if you put Conservatives in a cave with a pack of dogs, you would see a whole lot of conservative psychopaths sucking dog dicks.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Which branch of the military were you in?