Eminem & Marilyn Manson

Nestico

Mar 10, 2000
I just read in Rolling Stone the Marilyn Manson has recorded a new version of Eminem's "The Way I am" to be released on a re-issue of The Marshall Mathers LP coming out in late August.

For someone as 'homophobic' as Eminem, It's quite ironic that he's collaborated with the openly gay Elton John, and openly bisexual Manson.

Hmmm. and he just got divorced too. :Q

J3anyus

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2001

<< I forgot to mention the Manson and Rose McGowan recently split too :D >>

If &quot;recently&quot; means 2-3 months ago, then yes.

<< For someone as 'homophobic' as Eminem, It's quite ironic that he's collaborated with the openly gay Elton John, and openly bisexual Manson. >>

That's odd. Last time I checked, Manson wasn't bisexual. Are you one of those people that also believes he's missing ribs so he can pleasure himself?

J3anyus

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2001
I own the book. He wrote it in '98. Unless I'm missing something, he's not bisexual anymore.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Manson is a weirdo...and if you think Eminem is extremely 'homophobic', you obviously haven't listened to him very often, he has said a million times that he doesn't mean what he raps about, he just does it for attention...and attention he gets. Listen to the Marsall Mathers LP...that message is relayed 100 times. There's even a song basically just on that...a single and everything.