Email from my Sisters College Teaching Assistant

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
'i will organize a fairly informal photo show this friday to tell people around what my life was in desert and how i survived through it,it's open for anyone who shows interest in it and it's not allowed to talk about even one word associated with Science,otherwise my mouth will be flooded by beer caps coming from
drinkers who get drunk,since you could have a bottle of mid-west beer in stupor with only 1 dollar(well,i am not advertiser..it's just for fun and refreshing which gives people a delusion that they r in field instead of
sitting next to human)i recommend u to come over here and i promise you could get a lot of fun from it.Let me know in case you want to come and it's walk-in style without nortification.'

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs

'i will organize a fairly informal photo show this friday to tell people around what my life was in desert and how i survived through it,it's open for anyone who shows interest in it and it's not allowed to talk about even one word associated with Science,otherwise my mouth will be flooded by beer caps coming from
drinkers who get drunk,since you could have a bottle of mid-west beer in stupor with only 1 dollar(well,i am not advertiser..it's just for fun and refreshing which gives people a delusion that they r in field instead of
sitting next to human)i recommend u to come over here and i promise you could get a lot of fun from it.Let me know in case you want to come and it's walk-in style without nortification.'
A definite :confused:

wheresmybacon

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004
i read this twice and still don't understand what it means.

some of my favorite engrish ever was a chinese computer science teacher we had who called the keys on the keyboards "alphabets" :confused:

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Is it just me or did that start out only slightly :confused:/engrish and end up a complete clusterfvck of the english language?

sswingle

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2000
Originally posted by: AbAbber2k
Is it just me or did that start out only slightly :confused:/engrish and end up a complete clusterfvck of the english language?

Agreed. It all went downhill when talking about drinking started. I hope drinking is the reason its so garbled.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: ScottSwingleComputers
Nortification is my new favorite word
I'm kind of partial to "my mouth will be flooded by beer caps."

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
I will organize a slide show this Friday to tell people what my life was like in the desert. It is open to anyone who is interested. No one is allowed to talk about Science [I'm guessing this is a TA for a science class?. Note, I don't know what "my mouth will be flooded with beer caps' means]. If you want, you can buy a bottle of middle-eastern beer for a dollar, it's fun and refreshing [and may make you think you're somewhere else? Alcohol can do that to some people]. I promise it will be a lot of fun. Let me know if you want to come [although anyone who wants to come without notification is welcome].

I think that's what it says. My inferences are in [brackets].

I speak TA pretty well. I guess it comes from TA'ing myself (although I am a native English speaker)

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
i don't write that badly when i'm drunk. this can't be serious

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: SonnyDaze
Excuse me, but wtf is a TA? And are they all this ignorant?

Teaching Assistant you tard.

give him a break. he is still in JR. High

Hey JulesMaximus thanks for clarifiying that. After earning a HS diploma I figured why waste anymore of my time....I'd just end up a pompous prick like you. Oh and waggy, since I'm a tard and can't do the math......I graduated HS in 1984 so you do the math and tell me when I was in Jr High. ;)