Elon Musk retweets post claiming graduates from HBCUs have low IQs and make flying more dangerous.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Musk: Black people are less intelligent.

Me: Name one that has lost forty billion dollars?
Given that Musk endorsed a narrative based upon the premise that there is little if any variation within an average, I would say that definitely calls his intelligence (or honesty) into question.

Reactions: Pohemi

Xcobra

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2004
Reading that article in zombie mode (just woke up, no coffee yet), the response to the low IQ comments was surprisingly weak. I read it and thought "that's all you've got?". If you're going to attack a statement because you feel it's racist, you should shoot to kill, not supply a weak semi vindication.
Exactly!! This is why the white, straight, male is being casted out. They don't respond to the anti-white racism with impunity. They need to unite and squash these anti-white racists... Oh wait... 🙄

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
Exactly!! This is why the white, straight, male is being casted out. They don't respond to the anti-white racism with impunity. They need to unite and squash these anti-white racists... Oh wait... 🙄
Greenman is racist Trump lover …. Many people say. He is intellectually weak, dishonest, trollish, willfully ignorant, a laughable loser. Many of the best people say everyone should put his weak sauce ass on ignore.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Cops and firefighters think Musk is awesome. Shouldn't you agree with them based on your bootlicking post history?

I'm more interested in how Rob Lowe and Boomer Esiason feel though. Without them weighing in, it's really hard to really get your finger on the pulse of ... former NFL QBs that now (apparently?) have a radio show, or actors that used to be important despite their notoriety for fucking underage girls on hidden camera.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
One of the problems with Trump he is normalizing being openly racist. Many of his people don't consider that a bad thing.
It was normalized long before Trump.
People hate other people, it's what we do. If it isn't race then it's politics or religion. We love to hate, we love to get worked up about what's wrong with group X and tell each other how much better the world would be without them. We had hate before we had fire.
Every single group that hates another group is convinced that they have justification to hate them. That hate is deserved, it's righteous hate, it's cleansing hate, and in the end, it's still just hate.

• Haha

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I'm more interested in how Rob Lowe and Boomer Esiason feel though. Without them weighing in, it's really hard to really get your finger on the pulse of ... former NFL QBs that now (apparently?) have a radio show, or actors that used to be important despite their notoriety for fucking underage girls on hidden camera.
Don't forgot the Gospel of Marky Mark, many white people listen to and respect him.

• Haha

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Reading that article in zombie mode (just woke up, no coffee yet), the response to the low IQ comments was surprisingly weak. I read it and thought "that's all you've got?". If you're going to attack a statement because you feel it's racist, you should shoot to kill, not supply a weak semi vindication.

why pointing out the coffee thing? we all know you could be as alert and as smart and as honest as you could be and you'd still be that willfully ignorant trash spewing right wing nonsense.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
People hate other people, it's what we do. If it isn't race then it's politics or religion. We love to hate, we love to get worked up about what's wrong with group X and tell each other how much better the world would be without them. We had hate before we had fire.
Every single group that hates another group is convinced that they have justification to hate them. That hate is deserved, it's righteous hate, it's cleansing hate, and in the end, it's still just hate.
Wrong. The racism was still there but it was looked down on to display it in public. Once Trump came on the scene, he gave license to do it in the open.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
Way to justify the racism of Musk with the, oh well it’s what we all do as humans so he is all good”. you racist Trump butt licker. I mean many people are saying. Your complete hyprocisy is astonishing to behold.

hell, people been murdering each other forever, why should we have outrage when it happens. Why have laws at all. Turtles all the way down Greenman‘s racist ass crack. Many people are saying.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
We need a list of shit hole companies that still advertise on Twitter so we can know what to boycott.

He really is a 12yo child throwing tantrums... Jfc, actually that reminds me, hang on

So he convinced Amber Heard to dress up as a Video Game character... "Mercy" from the game Overwatch.

Overwatch is a first person shooter for kids.

• Haha

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Find me a group of people not wearing hoods giving a Nazi salute between the years of 1945 and 2015.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Find me a group of people not wearing hoods giving a Nazi salute between the years of 1945 and 2015.
Well, unfortunately there was this Nazi Party that had it's headquarters on Wilson Blvd. in Arlington, VA (look up Rockwell). They loved dressing up in uniforms but, even they were smart enough to not put on the hoods at that time.