Elizabeth Warren And Kamala Harris Still Stuck On Stupid

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Paladin3

Diamond Member
Mar 5, 2004
I didn't vote for Trump and hope he is defeated in the next election. I'm looking for a democrat to support, and thought it might be Elizabeth Warren, but her posting crap like this make it hard. Michael Brown was not murdered. The shooting was found justified by the justice department. And continuing to call it murder regardless of the facts makes the fight against police brutality seem illegitimate. Warren should know better.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Just more attempt at dividing and radicalizing. Racism is the modern Red Scare of the day, a popular card to play. It surprises me, maybe it shouldn't any more, how low they'll go to pander for a vote. I'm on the side of the guy that tells it like it is.

Did Trump push birtherism? Also explain this clip to me

Nov 25, 2013
Just more attempt at dividing and radicalizing. Racism is the modern Red Scare of the day, a popular card to play. It surprises me, maybe it shouldn't any more, how low they'll go to pander for a vote. I'm on the side of the guy that tells it like it is.

#fuckofftroll

Nov 25, 2013
Sections are being built. Mexico is now helping us, saving us a ton of money, by taking action to stop undocumented migrants now. In addition we have a new trade deal that'll make us a lot. We should get more money from Mexico, save money if they continue to make a tangible difference in stopping people from illegally crossing our border, and sections of wall are being built.

lying propaganda monkey #fuckofftroll

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Sections are being built. Mexico is now helping us, saving us a ton of money, by taking action to stop undocumented migrants now. In addition we have a new trade deal that'll make us a lot. We should get more money from Mexico, save money if they continue to make a tangible difference in stopping people from illegally crossing our border, and sections of wall are being built.
You realize, I hope, that you have a credibility problem which I think is unfortunate. At some improbable time in the far far future it may happen that you turn out to be right about something and nobody will pay the slightest attention. I just hope the laws of nature are defied long enough for me to live to see it.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I will say that if anyone knows what its like being "stuck on stupid" I will argue that you are our foremost expert in that department ... So who knows!?!?
He is so stucvk on stupid that when presented with verifiable facts that contradict his stupidness, he will rewrite that fatcs in his reality so he can continue to be stupid!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
So what Level of stupid are you stuck on?? Mexico is NOT helping us! Mexico has no money to give us and no new sections of the wall are being built!! But so you can understand what I just posted --

Так на каком уровне глупости ты застрял ?? Мексика НЕ помогает нам! У Мексики нет денег, чтобы дать нам, и никакие новые секции стены не строятся !! Но чтобы вы могли понять, что я только что опубликовал

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
They're both competing for the black vote in the dem primary right now. I do hope they will tone down their identity rhetoric in the general election as it won't play well there.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I'm not too worried by this. I've seen Warren many times in interviews and she's very passionate about the systemic inequalities in our legal system.

I do find it funny that someone like the OP wants to pretend like he's concerned about "stupid" statements. I mean, who's buying that, lol...

Also, are we to believe that conservatives are concerned about identity politics? Well, I'll be a monkeys uncle, coulda fooled me.

Last edited:

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004

You're funny. Your presidents whole political strategy is to burn everything down because you poor simple deplorables couldn't stand 8 years of a half black president who was actually presidential. The fact that a black man was everything DJT isn't including a decent human being just grates on your inner self-hate and racism. If Trump was anywhere near the man Obama was you'd be wetting your panties crowing about how great he is, instead you have to spend all your time defending the stupid shit that randomly comes out of his mouth trying to make sense of it somehow.

lol

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Like how you guys want to talk about the wall because Warren is a divider and liar.

Say what you want, but Trump does tell it like it is, you just have to read between the lines. Sorry I get and understand his message, you guys seem to lack communication skills that are used in the real world. There are figures of speeches and exaggerations used commonly in the our normal everyday vernacular.

Reactions: nickqt

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Like how you guys want to talk about the wall because Warren is a divider and liar.

Say what you want, but Trump does tell it like it is, you just have to read between the lines. Sorry I get and understand his message, you guys seem to lack communication skills that are used in the real world. There are figures of speeches and exaggerations used commonly in the our normal everyday vernacular.

Maybe your deep insight is because you share similar views as him. Im still waiting for my Trump decoder ring so I can determine what his word salad means.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Warren a liar? Your Lord and Master is over 12K lies and counting. Your brain is clearly infected with Trump CTE's.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Warren a liar? Your Lord and Master is over 12K lies and counting. Your brain is clearly infected with Trump CTE's.

Lol, the problem with slow is that he assumes everyone else is as slow and dishonest as himself.

Feb 4, 2009

Haha you are outraged over a Politican being a liar & divider

Hahahaahhhaha

Look at your boy....

Personally I think Warrens place is either a Senator or ideally the Attorney General
She gets bank financing shenanigans, she understand corporate tax shenanigans. She can explain those shenanigans in simple terms we all can understand.That’s the person we need right now.

Reactions: ch33zw1z
Feb 4, 2009
BTW where is my healthcare that will:

Be cheaper
Have fewer & lower cost deductibles
Have better (maybe any) choice of Doctor or Hospital
Everyone will have coverage
Everything will be covered
It will be simpler to understand
Plus nobody dies in the street

The President said those things, where is the plan? I was told I’d have that immediately. What is the Presidents plan, I do not believe he has released anything about it.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Haha you are outraged over a Politican being a liar & divider

Hahahaahhhaha

Look at your boy....

Personally I think Warrens place is either a Senator or ideally the Attorney General
She gets bank financing shenanigans, she understand corporate tax shenanigans. She can explain those shenanigans in simple terms we all can understand.That’s the person we need right now.

We may not agree on a lot, but one thing should be common between us. That is, America is such a diverse and fair country that a female Native American has a real chance of being our president. Isn't that great?

Feb 4, 2009
We may not agree on a lot, but one thing should be common between us. That is, America is such a diverse and fair country that a female Native American has a real chance of being our president.

Yup but Private Bone Spurs doesn’t agree.

At least Warren has *some* American Indian Heritage. I find it hard to believe the healthiest, most vigorous President had bone spurs when he was a young man.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Perhaps are objectively irrational and intellectually bankrupt, but in terms of galvanizing a portion of the political base(African-Americans) who believe that the police were in the wrong, the comments were not tactically stupid at all. The opposition is not going to vote for Harris or Warren anyway, and they need to win their primary. Such comments are made to distinguish themselves from the rest of the crowded field. Part of politics is about saying what people want to hear regardless of the facts. Face it, most people are part of a herd and go into stampede mode.

Reactions: fskimospy

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Yup but Private Bone Spurs doesn’t agree.

At least Warren has *some* American Indian Heritage. I find it hard to believe the healthiest, most vigorous President had bone spurs when he was a young man.

Nice. I forgot that the DNC is headquartered in the VFW. Practically a who's who of military service.

Feb 4, 2009
Nice. I forgot that the DNC is headquartered in the VFW. Practically a who's who of military service.

WTF are you talking about?

Camilla Harris actually served and is doing National Guard duty as we speak.
Why do you paint with such a broad brush?
Do you really hate like 1/3rd the country, be honest.

For the record I only give the President crap for this since he perpetually says he’s the most patriotic, most vigorous, most healthy, bravest.
If the President would just keep his mouth shut like nearly every other politician I’d let it slide.

Last edited:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

We already know the answer to that.

034cde0c9ff8e5f391284ff5d2d384ce.jpg

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004

For the record I only give the President crap for this since he perpetually says he’s the most patriotic, most vigorous, most healthy, bravest.
If the President would just keep his mouth shut like nearly every other politician I’d let it slide.

I think that'sTulsi Gabbard.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Brandonbullshit is a willfully ignorant toolbag, it's no wonder he supports president bone spurs with a long history of pathological lying. Hold on while he conjures up some deep concern