Elizabeth Warren: A biography on how to lose an election

Nov 8, 2012

Simple walk-through of how Warren came up in politics - to running for senate - to running for president - to dropping out.

It's pretty much a crystal clear image of what NOT to do if you run for president

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Based on the comments/company you keep the dis-ingenuousness of this thread reeks.

BTW - Did you ever answer the question of who to believe concerning COVID-19? Trump or Dr. Fauci.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It's tricky business navigating the imbecility of the American people who have never learned to think and can be easily manipulated by those who have the money to put out the right propaganda. The Nazis perfected all of this and capitalism used the same techniques to create emotional need. And Trump is master of branding. Listen for the hog call if you're not completely asleep.

Warren was dangerous to the 1%. She is smart and she knows all about her enemy.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
1/1024 Indian and even less President. :p
Ever wish you had Indian blood. I have a grandfather going back somewhere who stole cattle from the Indians. One of my deepest regrets in life is that his Winchester 30-30 was stolen when I was a kid. I used to play with it.

Nov 8, 2012
It's tricky business navigating the imbecility of the American people who have never learned to think and can be easily manipulated by those who have the money to put out the right propaganda. The Nazis perfected all of this and capitalism used the same techniques to create emotional need. And Trump is master of branding. Listen for the hog call if you're not completely asleep.

Warren was dangerous to the 1%. She is smart and she knows all about her enemy.
Right, because propoganda is reasonably cited by what you would deem credible media.

Fake news amitite?

Nov 8, 2012
Ever wish you had Indian blood. I have a grandfather going back somewhere who stole cattle from the Indians. One of my deepest regrets in life is that his Winchester 30-30 was stolen when I was a kid. I used to play with it.
Because Indians NEVER slaughtered other humans, or raped/enslaved women.

But hey - why use facts when you can just use your feelings instead? They were just nomadic and peaceful, right?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Because Indians NEVER slaughtered other humans, or raped/enslaved women.

But hey - why use facts when you can just use your feelings instead? They were just nomadic and peaceful, right?
Nope they never did. They were highly spiritual beings who spoke to the Great Father and crossed the barrier that blocks off the spiritual world becoming literally, birds bears wolves mountain lions etc. you know about astral travel right. Who with any real understanding would want to be like them? That’s all for fruit cakes, not the walking dead.
Have you ever been experienced?

• Haha
Reactions: GoodRevrnd

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Warren’s campaign was over when she refused to answer the question about whether taxes would go up in her MFA plan. Doesn’t matter if you think it was an unfair question or wanted to focus on total costs. Bernie answered it and she didn’t so she lost her vote share to Bernie.

Nov 8, 2012
Gotta love how everyone here is so partisan they can't even watch opposing viewpoints. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Carry on.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Gotta love how everyone here is so partisan they can't even watch opposing viewpoints. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Carry on.

I watched it all. Who is this commentator identified only by his first name? It bears a "c-span" logo for part of the running time. Is that where it aired?

Reactions: dank69

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
It's
Don't Walk, Run! Productions

Right wing simulated reality.

I knew something was fishy since I've literally never seen a piece done by a reputable reporting agency where the lead commentator is referred to only by a first name (and the title "Senior Political Correspondent.")

I also take serious issue with calling this piece a "biography" of Warren. Nor does it offer helpful commentary as to why she didn't win the primary. It's really just a right wing hit piece. That's how it comes across.

The point at which I nearly turned it off was when "Andrew" decries Warren not dropping out after being caught lying about being native American. After he plays a clip of Trump mocking her over it.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I'm not sure who's worse, the Warren bullshit or the smug bag of poop presenting it. For me personally, the instant Warren attacked Bloomberg claiming he said "kill it" to a female worker I disliked her, rather than speak about her plans if she was the nonimee she went for the cheap shot for headlines. Didn't help her one iota on super Tuesday, she finished 3rd in the state she represents in the senate, that says everything about how most feel about her.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Carry on.
I'm an absolute fanatic myself and I know it. I am partisan to the core with pitiless self reflection. I was so object in my youth following my Mother's instructions always to be honest, the ugly egotism I saw inside of me killed eventually killed me. I can now tell the truth even when it sounds egotistical, that's just how indifferent I am. The truth will set you free. So just between you and me, you know things that I don't, that everybody here is partisan. The truth is I don't know anything.