Eliot Spitzer Involved in Ho' Ring?

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: RightIsWrong
Originally posted by: 1EZduzit

Man, if I went out and spent $4000 on a fricking meal if the wife didn't kill me on the spot she would at least expect me to take her there so she could see how good the food was.

Tell her to try the pie....it's almost criminal how good it is. :)

I LOL'ed! :laugh:

43st

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Too bad he wasn't a closeted gay Republican, he'd still be in office. :p

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Whelp, that's that as far as NY is concerned. He still has the legal issues to deal with. The only people I really feel sorry for is his family. He's being "honest" right now, but that hardly gives them any comfort.

rpanic

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2006
His positions on these things make him look like such an ass.

At least his wife can feel good that he wasn?t banging some dirty street whore or male prostitute. I guess if you are going to get caught get caught doing a quality whore. I always think its worse when these guys get caught with people that are not even attractive like Clinton's fat chick or Eddie Murphy's trany.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Hayabusa Rider
Whelp, that's that as far as NY is concerned. He still has the legal issues to deal with. The only people I really feel sorry for is his family. He's being "honest" right now, but that hardly gives them any comfort.
I feel bad for them I kind of feel sorry for him, too because it was a mistake that was just repeated over and over and ran away from itself and now this. He had to resign of course.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Damn, I really do think his wife is hawt, hawt, hawt. And he looks like a jug-eared genetic mistake!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What a turd. He is resigning because he preached, and rightly in his self announced opinion, that people need to be held accountable for their behavior, so he is going to follow his own rule? Sure he is. What a horses ass. You follow your own rule before you do shit like he did if your real to what you say and you resign, not by your own volition as penitence, but because you will be forced to by an outraged public. Even as the biggest dick head one can be he's still in a state of denial.

thegimp03

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
What a turd. He is resigning because he preached, and rightly in his self announced opinion, that people need to be held accountable for their behavior, so he is going to follow his own rule? Sure he is. What a horses ass. You follow your own rule before you do shit like he did if your real to what you say and you resign, not by your own volition as penitence, but because you will be forced to by an outraged public. Even as the biggest dick head one can be he's still in a state of denial.

People need to be held accountable for their behavior. That's true. More likely, he's resigning because if he doesn't resign he'll be impeached and that would be much more embarrassing.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Wll, pics of the ho come out. She looks pretty hot. I am just glad she wasn't another monica lewisnki.........:thumbsup:

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Lothar
PICS of the $5,000 hooker

Just in case anyone is interested.

Is she worth her 7 diamond rating?

need more pics before I can decide, but she certainly doesnt look bad so far... thanks for the first one! Keep them coming!

One thing: I would hope, at those prices, that you're paying for much more than looks.. I would hope her hooker resume is pretty damn stout under "other qualifications"... perhaps she can knit as well? Or enjoys a good sonnet? hmmm... just what special "skills" does this woman bring to the table exactly?

:D

herkulease

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
here are all her photos

link

And she's not a 7 diamond girl.

That's the press should be doing. Finding out who the 7 diamond girls are and posting their photos.

They are either superhot or they willing to do more stuff to get 7 diamond rating and probably command the 5500/hr.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Wow! We should be giving Spitzer a pat on the back, not his resignation. :thumbsup: