Elephant Eats Poop

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I would say the zookeepers must be feeding them bad food if they'd rather eat poop......but then again, the poop would consist of what they were fed in the first place. :confused:

On a side note, I wonder if that elephant would be any good at a nice wholesome game of cornhole.

xSkyDrAx

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
Elephants do eat their own poop cause their digestive systems dont completely break down the fiber that they eat so they 'redigest' it. It's not surprising.

StevenYoo

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2001
Originally posted by: xSkyDrAx
Elephants do eat their own poop cause their digestive systems dont completely break down the fiber that they eat so they 'redigest' it. It's not surprising.

was gonna say same exact thing

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Sure you may be leaning towards the rational 'redigest' theory but this is probably just elephant abortion or elephant felching. He diddn't use a rubber so he's gotta suck out the fetus and eat it. Or he's a kinky elephant and wants to suck out the 'deposit'. Pie is good.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: StevenYoo
Originally posted by: xSkyDrAx

was gonna say same exact thing

I was going to say something close to that, but not the same word for word. :p