El Dildo Bandito remembered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2004
I just wanted to take this moment to remember the story of El Dildo Bandito. This is a funny story and I still remember hearing about it years ago while listening to the Rush Limbaugh Show.

Basically, at the Boulder, Colorado public library a feminist nut put up an "art" display of hanging dildos in order to make some sort of a point about domestic violence and (I think) to imply that men should have their tallywhackers whacked off. An offended local stole the dildo display and then put up an American flag leaving a message along the lines of, "El Dildo Bandito was here." This all happened in the wake of 9/11 after a library employee was told he couldn't put up a large American flag over the entrance to the library. American flags bad--hanging dildos OK.

You can learn more about this funny story and even listen to a funny song here: http://www.mediawhore.com/dildo/

Funny song: The Legend of El Dildo Bandito

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2004
There's more to the story apparently. After the September 11 attacks one of the library employees wanted to hang a large American flag over the entrance but the library's director rejected it because she was afraid people would be offended. (Anyone who gets offended at the sight of the American flag should GTFO of the country.) The story was leaked to the media and the guy who suggested hanging the flag ended up getting the blame and was fired. (It was later revealed that someone else leaked the story.) The wrongfully terminated librarian went on to write a book about the American flag and dildo bandito story.

Oct 30, 2004
I felt like bumping this because...I don't know. It's just a funny story and I used "El Dildo Bandito" tonight as for a computer game name.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
So he was a misogynist?

You hear "women's issues" trumped by the democrats all the time. Funny shit!

When I hear about women's issues, I immediately think of the vaginal priority that should trump everything else in life.....from a liberal's perspective, of course. LOL

I got some news for ya; vaggies are not righty or lefty, they're kinda in the middle, last time I checked. ;)

Last edited:

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
So he was a misogynist?

You hear "women's issues" trumped by the democrats all the time. Funny shit!

When I hear about women's issues, I immediately think of the vaginal priority that should trump everything else in life.....from a liberal's perspective, of course. LOL

I got some news for ya; vaggies are not righty or lefty, they're kinda in the middle, last time I checked. ;)

Maybe, but ignorance sure does seem to fly right around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.