Either way isn't it great

Romans828

Banned
Feb 14, 2004
That this forum (and thousands like it) allow for free people to come and engage in open communication of differnces or perhaps just in agreement.

Its a very special freedom we should ALL cherish. America makes this possible.

Im new here so I wanted to take a minute to say "hello" to the community here at ANAND tech. I enjoy good, thoughtful debate. This looks like a great forum for it. I look forward to engaging in some intresting discussion with you guys and gals

:)

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: Romans828
That this forum (and thousands like it) allow for free people to come and engage in open communication of differnces or perhaps just in agreement.

Im new here so I wanted to take a minute to say "hello" to the community here at ANAND tech. I enjoy good, thoughtful debate. This looks like a great forum for it. I look forward to engaging in some intresting discussion with you guys and gals

shalom alecheim bshem Yashua!

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
I enjoy good, thoughtful debate. This looks like a great forum for it.
THIS forum?
rolleye.gif
:confused:;)
Have fun! Don't feed the Trolls.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003

Who were you before you were banned?

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001

Welcome to P&N. Anything you say can be used against you, according to Provision N.00b of the Patriot Act. Leave your freedoms at the door. :p

Romans828

Banned
Feb 14, 2004
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Welcome aboard, it will be interesting to see if you are one of the Sheep or one of the Brainwashers.

How are the terms defined here? And perhaps I can tell ya :)

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Welcome aboard, it will be interesting to see if you are one of the Sheep or one of the Brainwashers.

How are the terms defined here? And perhaps I can tell ya :)

Common sense after a good day of flaming will clue you in.

Just follow a couple of threads that the post count jumps into the double digits within a few hours.

Welcome