egypt to legalize necrophilia

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
The article says they want to lower the marriageable age down to the same as Texas too.

you mean New York too, right, seeing as they both allow someone as young as 14 to marry with parental consent. But, keep trolling Texas, we can take it.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
you mean New York too, right, seeing as they both allow someone as young as 14 to marry with parental consent. But, keep trolling Texas, we can take it.

Easy does it fella.
My family is investing in Texas property, I may end up being just as Texan as you are

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Easy does it fella.
My family is investing in Texas property, I may end up being just as Texan as you are

Also, Earl what's wrong with 14 year olds getting married? Honestly we baby people to much, especially "young adults". Age of consent @ 18 is retarded.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Also, Earl what's wrong with 14 year olds getting married? Honestly we baby people to much, especially "young adults". Age of consent @ 18 is retarded.

My nephew knocked up his girlfriend when she was 15, he was 17, 5 years later,they are doing better as a couple then most
I was a dumb ass at 15,25,and 30
My daughter is turning 19 this year and has already met the guy of her dreams 10 times.
Different folks, different strokes

Apr 27, 2012
I'm really not surprised that this happened, the whole middle east is very backwards society and there treatment of women

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I'm really not surprised that this happened, the whole middle east is very backwards society and there treatment of women

Speaking of backwards, I'm not really surprised you don't know this didn't happen.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
So let's pretend it's legit and the deceased is male. Do they use a bicycle pump?

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
i don't really care to be honest. i mean if it's agreed upon by both parties before death, why should anyone care? if your spouse wants you to fuck their corpse after they die, well whatever no one elses business.

What makes you think that both parties "agree" in marriages over there? The husband "agrees" for both parties regardless if the wife wants to or not.

bononos

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2011
This is the sort of thing that should've been dismissed out of hand as a hoax immediately. It tells us more about ourselves than about Egyptians or the ME.

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Straight from the title of the thread, "Egypt's 'plans for farewell intercourse law so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives' branded a 'complete nonsense'"

Thou hast been trolled.

bononos

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2011
Straight from the title of the thread, "Egypt's 'plans for farewell intercourse law so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives' branded a 'complete nonsense'"

Thou hast been trolled.

Not sure if your post was a response to mine but if it is then the dailymail article was only updated a day later to add that it was false. The initial reporting assumed it was true as was all the following posts about blow-them-all-up/animals/etc.